Yoga means union. Body, mind, and spirit are the three words associated with yoga. It has different body postures, meditation, and controlled breathing which helps to live a healthy lifestyle.
With fast moving and digital world, people have discovered a number of health benefits connected with yoga. It is not just about working out, it’s about a healthy lifestyle.
The famous Yogi, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev calls yoga “an expression of life, He further says, “Yoga essentially means finding the keys to the nature of the existence.”
The founder of Yoga, Patanjali said, “Sthiram sukham asanam.” It means that a posture that seems firm and comfortable is your asana. It is a preparatory step in the practice of yoga.
What are the health benefits of Yoga?
The following health benefits of yoga will help you to explain why so many people find yoga so addictive.
Improves flexibility, strength, and posture
Practising yoga daily will help you to stretch and tone your body muscles.
It can be practised at all levels of your ability, and this is the beauty of the yoga.
Practising certain yoga asanas will help you in improving your postures. You will look both confident and healthy.
An everyday gentle yoga practice will fuel the metabolic system and will help burn fat, leading to weight loss. It also helps to avoid overeating which reduces levels of cortisol, the hormone that is released in response to stress and low blood-glucose concentration.
Practising different yoga poses in your daily routine will make you emotionally stronger and happier person. According to the recent survey, practising regular yoga and meditation results in higher serotonin levels (the happiness hormone). A mind that is relaxed, happy and content is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters and therefore improves your relationships.
Early morning yoga practice will help you to be more motivated. Motivation helps you to build concentration in your mind which in return will help you in professional and personal life. Yoga calms your mind and makes you more mentally relaxed.
Yoga plays a very prominent role in respect of controlled breathing. Pranayama, yoga breathing techniques focus on trying to slow down the breath and on breathing fully from the pit of your stomach to the top of your lungs.
What are the different faces of yoga?
There are different faces of yoga you can practice according to your lifestyles such as hot yoga, power yoga, relaxation yoga, prenatal yoga, and many more.
Yoga has every style for you regardless of your fitness level, fat percentage, or health history.
- If you’re a yoga beginner, hatha yoga would be great for you. It focuses on basic postures at a comfortable pace.
- If you’re ready for a deeper practice, Bikram also called “hot yoga” may be perfect for you. In this face of yoga, the room temperature is set to around 105 degrees Fahrenheit, resulting in greater elimination of toxins from the body through the increased production of sweat.
- Power yoga is right for the person who wants to increase strength through using more of your own body’s resistance,
- Iyengar yoga- This face of yoga was founded by renowned B.K.S. Iyengar, This form of yoga is suitable for those who want to work on injuries and joint problems.
- Kundalini yoga- It is one of those mysterious yoga practices that is as spiritual as it is physical. This form is physically demanding and mentally challenging and involves a lot of meditation, chanting, mudras and breathing exercises.
- Vinyasa yoga is an offshoot of Ashtanga and also involves a number of athletic yoga postures and each movement is coordinated with one’s breath. This is also a very physically demanding practice.
- The person who is not into too much hectic activity, Yin yoga is just the practice for you. This slow-paced style lets you hold poses for a longer time. It also focuses on spirituality, inner peace, and relaxation.
Yoga ultimately helps to improve health, increase happiness and building stronger relationships both in professional and personal life. Adding yoga in your daily life is the best choice one can make to improve life.
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
ISRO Chandrayaan 2: About it; Why was it called off? What is planned next?
Donald Trump Troubles Facebook’s Libra Coin
CWC 2019: List of all Record Holders
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
CWC 2019: Final (England vs New Zealand) – Preview
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
ICC World Cup 2019 Match 22: India vs Pakistan Match Highlights
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Net Worth6 days ago
Shahrukh Khan’s Net Worth in 2019- KKR Owner Height, Weight, Age, Biography & Family
- Business4 days ago
How To Track Your SBI Credit Card Application Online
- Gadgets3 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- 2019 Cricket World Cup4 days ago
CWC 2019: Three Indian players who might not be seen again in Indian colors