Saif Ali Khan is a Bollywood actor and producer, started off his journey from Yash Chopra’s drama Parampara (1993) but rose to prominence with roles in Dil Chahta Hai (2001) and Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003). Being the most high profile actor and bankable star in the Bollywood industry, he has described himself as “a very private person” in one of his interviews. Saif Ali Khan is also known as ‘Nawab of Pataudi’ is among the richest actors in the business. With all of that well-deserved attention and sheer hard work, Saif Ali Khan has a net worth of USD 150 million or INR 1138 crore as of 2020.
Saif Ali Khan Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth||USD 150 million (INR 1138 crore) (2020)|
|Born||August 16, 1970|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Profession||Bollywood Actor, Producer|
|Spouse||Kareena Kapoor (m. 2012), Amrita Singh (m. 1991–2004)|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||In kilograms: 71 kg; In pounds: 153 lbs|
Saif Ali Khan Properties
With millions in hands, Saif Ali Khan is currently living a lavish lifestyle in the apartment at Fortune Heights, in Bandra. From a rustic library, a breezy balcony to a huge sofa, the apartment has 4 floors where each floor boasts a 3BHK apartment that measures up to 3,000 square feet. The house is indeed a dream house! The library features dark wood furniture as well as multiple shelves with antique objects and books from across the globe.
The holiday home, Pataudi Palace, frequented by Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Taimur in the winters, is spread across 10 acres and has 150 rooms, including seven dressing rooms, seven billiard rooms, seven bedrooms, as well as palatial drawing rooms and dining rooms. The luxurious estate is situated in the town of Pataudi in Haryana’s Gurgaon district is also known as ‘Ibrahim Kothi’.
The princely estate is built in the style of Imperial Delhi’s colonial mansions where Saif’s grandfather, the last ruling Nawab, Iftikhar Ali Khan passed on Pataudi Palace to his son, Mansoor Ali Khan.
He holds several other properties internationally too.
Look at Saif Ali Khan House below:
- House in Gstaad Switzerland – INR 33 crore
- Pataudi Palace – INR 800 crore
- House in Fortune Heights, Bandra – INR 48 crore (purchased in 2013)
Saif Ali Khan Cars And Bikes
The million-dollar Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan is also a big fan of supercars, premium bikes and SUVs. He has an expensive car collection standing in his parking lot. Saif Ali Khan cars and bikes collections include:
- Premium cruiser bike, Harley Davidson Iron 883 of worth INR 9.23 lakh
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 of worth INR 90 lakh. It’s an all-American mean machine car which you can see Vin Diesel driving in Fast and Furious films.
- One of the finest SUVs, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT priced at a whopping INR 1.07 crore.
- Top-of-the-line in terms of luxury, Toyota Land Cruiser is bigger and more comfortable.
- Also has Mercedes Benz E Class, worth INR 70 lakh and a BMW 7 series worth INR 1.32 crore in his hands.
- Range Rover Sports, the finest and premium SUVs parked in his garage, priced at a whopping INR 1.97 crore.
- Audi R8 Spyder is priced at INR 2.48 crore. This is the same car Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark drive in first Iron Man film.
What Contributed To Saif Ali Khan Net Worth?
With an astonishing net worth of USD 150 million (INR 1138 crore), Saif Ali Khan has made hefty dollars from his acting career, high profile collaborations and brand endorsements. He is the most expensive and bankable celebrity when it comes to endorsements.
The Nawab was featured on Forbes India’s “Celebrity 100,” from 2012–2019, a list which was based on the income and popularity of India’s celebrities.
He peaked at the fifteenth position in 2012 and 2014 with an estimated annual earning of INR 642 million (USD 9.0 million) and INR 629 million (USD 8.8 million) respectively.
Rediff placed Khan fourth on the list of “Top Bollywood Male Stars” in 2003 and fifth in the list of “Top 10 Actors of 2000–2010” in March 2011.
Saif Ali Khan Movies
With a large global following and huge contribution in the Indian Bollywood industry over a span of 28 years, he has risen to fame and popularity with films like Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan, Kachche Dhaage, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Aarzoo and Hum Saath-Saath Hain.
His debut film Parampara failed to impress the audience, followed by two box office flops Aashiq Awara and Pehchaan (both 1993). At the start of his career, his films were critically and commercially unsuccessful, but we say “hard works pays off”. And now he is counted as the most respected, matured and richest actors of cinema.
Here is Saif Ali Khan’s highest-grossing film that has created history in terms of acting, story, box office collections and dialogues which has touched the hearts of millions.
- 2004 romantic comedy Hum Tum gifted him a National Film Award for Best Actor.
- Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999) earned over INR 800 million (USD 11 million) worldwide turned out morale-booster for him. Directed by Sooraj Barjatya, the film was the highest grossed film of that year.
- Dil Chahta Hai (2001) was popular with critics earning him the Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role and Best Supporting Actor at the Zee Cine, Screen, and International Indian Academy (IIFA) ceremonies.
- Nawab got massive respect in the film Race, Abbas-Mustan thriller, emerged as major box office success and helped Saif to stand out in Bollywood industry with more fans coming up in his pockets. He also worked in the sequel Race 2 which was released in 2013.
- His global successful films include:
|Year||Movie||Box Office Collections (INR)||Budget (INR)|
|2020||Tanhaji||370 crore||150 crore|
|2015||Phantom||844 million||720 million|
|2012||Cocktail||125.70 crore||65 crore|
|2009||Love Aaj Kal||1.13 billion||390 million|
|2008||Race||103.45 crore||46 crore|
|2007||Ta Ra Rum Pum||700 million||280 million|
|2005||Salaam Namaste||572 million||110 million|
|2003||Kal Ho Naa Ho||860.9 million||280 million|
|2001||Dil Chahta Hai||456 million||120 million|
Saif Ali Khan Netflix Projects And Amazon Web Series
Saif appeared as Inspector Sartaj Singh in the crime thriller Sacred Games, India’s first Netflix Original series. HuffPost reported it “a sure-shot winner”. News18 iReel Awards awarded Sacred Games, the Best Drama Award. At 18th Indian Television Academy Awards, Best Web Series awarded to the television series and was also nominated at the International Emmy Award 2019 for Best Drama category.
Saif Ali Khan will next feature as a politician in Amazon Prime Video’s web series Dilli.
He is the owner of the production companies Black Knight Films and Illuminati Films.
Also Read: Aamir Khan Net Worth in 2020
Saif Ali Khan has entered into various brand endorsements and earned hefty dollars from collaborations with reputable companies. His endorsements include Carlsberg India, Lay’s, Airbnb, Amul Macho, Airtel, Limca, Santoor, Asian Paints Royale, Pond’s, Royal Stag, Head & Shoulders etc.
Early Life and Career
Saif Ali Khan was born in New Delhi, India on August 16, 1970, to Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, and Sharmila Tagore. Khan has two younger sisters, actress Soha Ali Khan and Saba. On his father’s side, he is of Pashtun descent and Bengali descent on his mother’s side.
He did his schooling from The Lawrence School, Sanawar in Himachal Pradesh and at the age of nine, he was sent to Lockers Park School in Hertfordshire. He next enrolled at Winchester College.
Khan was married to his first wife, Amrita Singh, and the relationship lasted for thirteen years, after which he married the actress Kareena Kapoor. Khan was 12 years younger than Amrita Singh. He has three children—two (Ibrahim Ali Khan, Sara Ali Khan) with Singh and one (Taimur Ali Khan) with Kapoor.
Khan’s relationship with Kareena Kapoor started off in 2007, became one of the country’s most-reported celebrity stories.
Khan is the recipient of several accolades, including
- a National Film Award,
- six Filmfare Awards, and
- received Padma Shri in 2010, the fourth highest Indian civilian award.
|Saif Ali Khan Social Accounts|