Aamir Khan Net Worth is USD 205 million (INR 1434 crore): Aamir Khan, known as Mr. Perfectionist by his fans is a Bollywood actor, director, and producer. He has also hosted a television show “Satymav Jayate” which gained infinite popularity among many. Starting his career in 1973, he has established himself as the most influential actor in the Indian cinema having strong messages in his films with one film in a year. He has been honoured with Padma Shri and the Padma Bhushan in 2003 and 2010 respectively. Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, Andaz Apna Apna, Gulaam, Lagaan, Raja Hindustani, Sarfarosh, Dil Chahta Hai, Tare Zameen Par are his Bollywood classics.
With all of that well-deserved attention and sheer hard work, Aamir Khan has a net worth of USD 205 million or INR 1434 crore as of 2020.
Aamir Khan Net Worth in 2021
|Net worth||USD 205 million (INR 1434 crore) (2021)|
|Full Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Born||March 14, 1965|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Bollywood Actor, Director, Producer|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Weight||In kilograms: 71 kg; In pounds: 153 lbs|
Aamir Khan Properties
With millions in hands, Aamir Khan is currently living a lavish lifestyle in Freeda Apartment, Bandra Maharashtra India. The flat has a sea-facing view and open living space. Khan’s old 5,000 sq feet Bella Vista Apartments is a blend of modern European and Asian elements.
He has 100-year-old bungalow under his name at a wonderful hill station of Panchgani. The bungalow is 250kms away from Mumbai and previously was under Director-Writer Homi Adjania. The Khan relaxes here when he wants to keep himself away from busy city life. He holds several other properties internationally too.
Look at Aamir Khan House below:
- Bungalow at Panchgani – INR 15 crore
- 22 Houses in Shahabad – INR 30 crore
- Freeda Apartment, Bandra – INR 65 crore
- Beverly Hills, USA – INR 75 crore
- Furlenco (premium furniture rentals) – Rs 2 crore
Aamir Khan Cars
The million-dollar Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is also a big fan of supercars and classic vehicles. He has an expensive car collection standing in his garage. Aamir Khan cars collections include:
- BMW 7 series – INR 1.2 crore
- Range Rover – INR 1.74 crore
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur – INR 3.10 crore
- Rolls Royce Coupe (bulletproof) – INR 4.6 crore
- Mercedes Benz S600 (custom design bulletproof armoured) – INR 11.6 crore
What Contributed To Aamir Khan Net Worth ?
With an astonishing net worth of USD 205 million (INR 1434 crore), Aamir Khan has made hefty dollars from his acting career, production company, high profile collaborations and brand endorsements. He is the most expensive celebrity when it comes to endorsements.
Aamir Khan is also known as The Khan of the Indian Bollywood Industry, besides with Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan. The three Khans are the most profitable and iconic actors in the world.
Aamir Khan Movies
With a large global following and contribution in the Bollywood industry for more than forty-seven years, he rose to fame and popularity as the male lead in the 1988 film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. And then, he never looked back.
Here is Aamir Khan’s highest-grossing film that has created history in terms of story, acting, dialogues which have touched the hearts of millions.
- Raakh (1989) gifted him a National Film Award in the Special Mention category.
- Romantic movies include Raja Hindustani (1996), for which he earned Best Actor in Filmfare Award, Dil (1990) and the thriller Sarfarosh (1999) were the commercially successful films.
- His directorial debut in the movie Taare Zameen Par (2007) garnered him the Filmfare Awards for Best Director and the Best Film. The movie earned INR 889 million (estimated figure) against INR 120 million budget.
- His global successful films include:
|Year||Movie||Box Office Collections (INR)||Budget (INR)|
|2008||Ghajini||232 crore||45 crore|
|2009||3 Idiots||460 crore||55 crore|
|2014||PK||854 crore||85 crore|
|2016||Dangal||2,024–2,100 crore||70 crore|
|2017||Secret Superstar||977 crore||15 crore|
As of late, the star’s acting reputation among critics and fans has been mixed due to cinema disasters like Dhoom3 and Thugs of Hindostan. In 2020, he is set to come out with Laal Singh Chaddha but the dates might be affected due to the global coronavirus pandemic.
Aamir Khan Productions (AKP)
Aamir Khan launched motion picture production and Distribution Company under his name in Mumbai in 1991. The first film made under his production was Lagaan (2001) that was
- nominated for Academy Awards,
- won him a National Film Award for Best Popular Film,
- garnered him two more Filmfare Awards for Best Film and Best Actor, and
- earned INR 659.7 million (estimated figure) against INR 240 million budget.
The key people in the production house is Aamir Khan who is the founder, Kiran Rao and Mansoor Khan.
Check out AKP’s latest production which is available on Netflix India.
READ: Shahrukh Khan Net Worth
Television talk show Satyamev Jayate
Satyamev Jayate television show highlights sensitive social issues in India which triggered sensitive topics from poverty, education, abuse, hospitality and discrimination. It started airing on May 6, 2012, and went live simultaneously on StarPlus, and Star World.
Aamir Khan was paid INR 30 million per episode to host the show Satyamev Jayate. Well, truly the collaboration made him the highest-paid host as of June 2012 in the Indian television industry.
With a phenomenal public response, the show was also aired on national broadcaster Doordarshan on Sunday 11 am in a slot of eight languages, being the first to do so in India.
Highlights of Satyamev Jayate
- The first season drew attention over a billion digital impressions from 165 countries.
- The second season garnered 600 million audience viewers in India.
- Drew national attention which was then discussed in parliament to take action on sensitive topics.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot, after the first season, took actions to stop the illegal practice of female foeticide.
- Lok Sabha passed the bill to protect children below 18 years from sexual abuse what became a reality.
- Children Helpline number received an increased number of calls.
READ: Salman Khan Net Worth
Brand Endorsements & Aamir Khan Net Worth
Aamir Khan has also done many brand endorsements and has earned hefty dollars from collaborations with reputable companies. His endorsements include Titan watches, Tata Sky, Snapdeal, Coca-Cola, Godrej, Vivo, Samsung, PhonePe etc.
Take a look at Aamir Khan’s first Ad for Walkaroo.
He charged approximately INR 4 crore per day of shooting taking his Vivo annual brand endorsement fee to INR 12-15 crore.
He bagged a whopping deal of INR 35 crore in 2010as a part of UAE’s telecom giant Etisalat’s mobile contract.
Early Life and Career
Aamir Khan was born in Bombay on March 14, 1965, to Tahir Hussain, a film producer, and Zeenat Hussain. He did his schooling from J.B. Petit School and later on switch to St. Anne’s High School, Bandra until the eighth grade. He completed his 9th and 10th grade from the Bombay Scottish School, Mahim and 12th grade from Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College.
At the age of eight, he made his appearance in a highly popular song Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973) in the Nasir Hussain-directed film which was the first Bollywood masala film.
Aamir Khan was married to his first wife, Reena Dutta and the relationship remained for fifteen years, after which he married Kiran Rao, the film director on December 28, 2005.
He has three children—two (Ira and Junaid) with Reena Dutta, and one with Kiran Rao through surrogacy, Azad Rao Khan (born 5 December 2011)
Aamir Khan Social Accounts