The Badshah of the Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, with sheer determination and dedication, he climbed the ladder of success and is of now one of the highest-paid actors in the world. Shahrukh Khan has been making waves globally as an actor, appeared in more than 80 Bollywood movies along with many other business ventures on the side. He is a grand television presenter, stage performer, most popular celebrities and has received numerous awards including 14 Filmfare Awards and Padma Shri.
|Net worth:||$ 600 million (approximately Rs 200 crore)|
|Born:||November 2, 1965, New Delhi, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Television Presenter|
Properties in India
- Mannat, the palatial house of SRK, with greek architecture and lush interiors is now worth Rs 200 crores. It is the most iconic house in Mumbai and also a favourite place for Mumbaikars to get a selfie clicked.
- SRK has a farmhouse is in Alibaug called Deja vu Farms.
- Owns Dubai Villa, located at Palm Jumeriah which cost the actor Rs 24 crore for 14,000 sqft plot which includes an independent beach area, private pool and two remote-controlled garage spaces. It’s worth is of now is Rs 178 million (US$2.6 million).
- In 2009, SRK bought a house in Park Lane which has the most expensive properties which cost him Rs 172 crore.
Assets & Investments
- He is a co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders, IPL team together with Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta or Mehta Group, having 55% stake and worth is around Rs 575 crores.
- SRK owns his own production house, Red Chillies have two subsidiaries-Production and VFX having 500 crores annual turnover.
- Bugatti Veyron, the only sports car owned by a Bollywood celebrity and costs a whopping Rs 14 crore.
- According to recent reports, SRK charges Rs 10 crores per brand endorsements.
- He was even labelled as “Brand SRK” because of his entrepreneurship ventures, and brand endorsement.
- Khan is endorsing online grocery brand Big Basket since 2015.
- Dubai Tourism, Department of Tourism and Commerce collaborated with him giving his fans an opportunity to explore the city of Dubai and its many offerings.
- Shahrukh Khan is a brand ambassador of various governmental campaigns, including National AIDS Control Organization and Pulse Polio and a member of the board of directors of Make-A-Wish Foundation in India
- He was appointed by the UNOPS as the first global ambassador of the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council in 2011.
- Shahrukh Khan along with Rani Mukerji and director Karan Johar donated ₹11.5 million (US$170,000) for the tsunami-affected areas in India to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s Tsunami Relief Fund
- With other Bollywood stars and he took part in the Rock on For Humanity concert. The concert raised over ₹30 million (US$430,000) which has helped children to provide necessitates affected by the 2008 Bihar flood.
- Khan has adopted up to twelve villages to provide with electricity to provide support to project’s initiative Light A Billion Lives.
- Non‐profit Meer Foundation, an initiative by Khan, which provides support to female victims of acid attacks and major burn injuries through medical treatment including vocational training, rehabilitation, legal aid, and livelihood support.
Shahrukh Khan, also known as King of Bollywood, was born on 2nd November 1965 in New Delhi, India.
Khan spent his childhood in the Rajendra Nagar neighbourhood of Delhi. The family lived a middle-class life in rented apartments and his father had several business ventures including a restaurant. After a six-year courtship, he married Gauri Chibber, a Punjabi Hindu, in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony on 25 October 1991.
Khan did his schooling from St. Columba’s School in central Delhi. He was good in his studies and in sports such as football and hockey. He even received the school’s highest award, the Sword of Honour. Initially, Khan aspired to pursue a career in sports, however owing to a shoulder injury in his early years meant that he could no longer play and shifted his direction by acting in several stages plays.
Shahrukh Khan used to work in television series. But in April 1991 he changed his direction and decided to act in films. Dil Dariya was the Khan’s first starring role but due to delay in production, Fauji became his television debut instead.
|1988–1992||His first offer was for Hema Malini’s directorial debut Dil Aashna Hai and his film debut was in Deewana.|
Chamatkar, Dil Aashna Hai, and the comedy Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman with collaboration with Juhi Chawla.
|· Deewana became a box office hit and launched Shahrukh Khan’s Bollywood career,|
· Filmfare Best Male Debut Award
· Titles brought him recognition.
· He then began receiving offers for film roles and brand endorsements.
|1993–1994||Darr became the first of Khan’s many collaborations with filmmaker Yash Chopra.|
Director Mukul S. Anand gave him the title “the new face of the industry” at the time.
|· He received a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role for Darr|
· His performance in Baazigar with Kajol earned his first Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
|1995–1998||Karan Arjun. Rakesh Roshan’s melodramatic thriller became the second-highest-grossing film of the year in India|
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was declared an “all-time blockbuster” by Box Office India. With a gross of over ₹1.22 billion (US$18 million) worldwide.
|The film, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge won ten Filmfare Awards. This includes Khan’s Best Actor Awards.|
|1999–2009||Recognition for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Devdas, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Naa Ho.||The film, Devdas received critical acclaim. It was a major commercial success, earning ₹840 million (US$12 million) worldwide.|
He received many awards including Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor.
- He worked in Rohit Shetty’s comedy-drama Dilwale which garnered mixed reviews. But became financially profitable with a gross of ₹3.7 billion (US$54 million).
- The crime-drama film Raees (2017), was a modest success, earning about ₹3.08 billion (US$45 million) worldwide.
- In 2017, Khan hosted TED Talks India Nayi Soch which was a success. It’s a talk show which started airing on STAR Plus, produced by TED Conferences, LLC
- Khan was honoured annual Crystal Award for his leadership in championing children’s and women’s rights in India by the World Economic Forum in 2017.
- Khan received three honorary doctorates
- The University of Bedfordshire in 2009
- The University of Edinburgh in 2015
- The University of Law in 2019
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
ISRO Chandrayaan 2: About it; Why was it called off? What is planned next?
Donald Trump Troubles Facebook’s Libra Coin
CWC 2019: List of all Record Holders
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
CWC 2019: Final (England vs New Zealand) – Preview
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
ICC World Cup 2019 Match 22: India vs Pakistan Match Highlights
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Business4 days ago
How To Track Your SBI Credit Card Application Online
- Gadgets3 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- 2019 Cricket World Cup4 days ago
CWC 2019: Three Indian players who might not be seen again in Indian colors
- WWE4 days ago
WWE Extreme Rules 2019: Where to Watch, Preview & Bouts