Happy Diwali wishes 2018, Diwali is a festival celebrated in India. Diwali wishes to the near and dear ones can change the relationship between you and them. It’s a wish that matters at the end of the day. Moreover, Diwali wishes SMS are also there to tell one that yes you remembers them. In the festive mood, you are remembering them although you are not present. So let’s wish all in this Diwali.
You may not know what to say in a Diwali message so that you can be close with that person. You can send happy Diwali quotes, happy Diwali images to your friend, relatives, girlfriend etc.
Best Happy Diwali wishes 2018
Here we are suggesting some of the best wishes for this Diwali which can change the deepness of relationship with your relatives and other near and dear ones. You can always make someone feel special and important just by a single and beautiful wish.
Happy Diwali wishes for Friends
There are many types of Diwali wishes but all wishes are not meant for all. So it would be better if you choose wisely. Here we are categorizing some of the wishes so that it can be easy for you to send what wishes to what person. You can choose some of the wishes for you friends from the wishes that are given below-
- Hope this Diwali is an extraordinary one for you and your near ones and may you carry your success with yourself. Happy Diwali.
- Wish you can make beautiful moments with your near ones and have a safe Diwali this year. I am wishing you Happy Diwali from the core of my heart.
- This Diwali will not only light up your house but will also light up your spirit, hopes and dreams. May you are blessed with good health and happiness. Wishing you and your family a Happy Diwali.
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. Have fun and keep yourself safe and others safe.
- We hope that our friendship stays forever and so this Diwali I am wishing you happy Diwali. Have a happy and safe Diwali.
Happy Diwali wishes for your relatives
Relatives are the dear ones who cares for you in your time of trouble and pray for you. So it is important that you make them realize that you remember them. Here are some of the Diwali wishes for your relatives.
- I wish that sparkles of lights and diyas brighten your Diwali and you will be having a day which is full of celebration and enjoyment. So sending you warm wishes for this Diwali.
- May you have a life full of merriment and joy with blessings of God. So wishing you happy Diwali.
- I am praying to God that you’re all troubles come to an end and wishing you a prosperous Diwali ahead. Hope you achieve a good success in future. So wishing you a happy and safe Diwali. Keep your self safe and keep others safe.
- From the core of my heart wishing you a successful and prosperous year starting with Diwali. Warm wishes for you and your friend on this Diwali.
- Diwali is the festival of lights and it brightens up the atmosphere around us. So your blessings do the same in our life which means a lot to us. So on this occasion I am sending you my warm wishes to you. Have a happy and safe Diwali.
Happy Diwali wishes for your girlfriend
Girlfriend is the special ones in your life so it is your duty that you always make them feel special. So here are some of the Diwali wishes for your girlfriend to make them feel special this Diwali.
- When you are with me, everyday looks bright as Diwali. I wish that we are never apart. Warm wishes for you sweetheart in this Diwali.
- I wish that we can spend every Diwali together forever. Wishing you happy Diwali. Stay blessed and achieve all that you want.
- I wish that you fulfill all your dreams and your all wishes come true. I promise to be with you all the times and here I am wishing you happy Diwali with all my heart from the bottom of my heart.
- For my sweetheart the text is carrying Diwali wishes for you. Let this festival of lights remove all kind of darkness from your life. Happy Diwali and enjoy to the fullest.
- I wish that I can make your Diwali more beautiful and lighten up your upcoming days. Happy Diwali and I wish to stay with you forever.
- As Diwali is the festival of lights and brightens up the surroundings, you are the same to my life and you brighten up my life each and every day. Every day I realize how much you mean to me my love. So wishing you a happy and safe Diwali to you and your family.
(see also : Top and Trending Happy Diwali wishes 2018 )
happy Diwali images wallpapers
Happy Diwali wishes 2018