The Bank of Baroda (BOB) released BOB PO exam 2018 admit card. The online preliminary exam is planned to be conducted on July 28, 2018, to shortlist candidates for probationary officer post in junior management grade/scale-I. The exam will be conducted to fill 600 PO positions. The chosen candidates will go through nine-month classes for PG Certificate in Banking and Finance in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. After the completion of the classes, they will be selected as probationary officers.
No hard copy of the admit card will be sent via post. Candidates who have been applied for the position should visit official website https://www.bankofbaroda.com/ to download the admit card
BOB PO exam 2018 admit card: Steps to download
1) Open the official website of BoB
2) Click on the ‘careers’ option
3) Select ‘current opportunities’
4) Click on ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking’
5) Tap on download admit card
6) Enter your registration number and date of birth with password
7) The admit card will be shown on the screen
8.Download and take printout for further use
BOB PO exam 2018 admit card – Why it is very important to download it?
- Those will attend the BOB PO exam must show their admit card alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her BOB PO exam 2018 admit card at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, the admit card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
BOB PO exam 2018 admit card – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the BOB PO exam 2018 admit card competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their admit card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of authority immediately.