Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda, BOB issued notification for enrollment of 600 Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking on the official site www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Bank of Baroda has welcomed application for the nine-month Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance on grounds course, on consummation of which, the candidate would be granted (1) Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance and (2) appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. The last date for online application is 2 July 2018. Competitors will be chosen by Bank of Baroda through a choice procedure comprising of an open online exam took after by Group Discussion and Interview.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Vacancy info
- Total posts-600
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria-
(1) Educational capability: Candidates should graduate with least 55% (half for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any teaching from a perceived University or any comparable capability perceived in that capacity by Central Government.
(2) Age Limit-Candidate more likely than not been conceived not sooner than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Selection Process-
Competitors should be chosen by Bank of Baroda through a choice procedure comprising of an (open) online exam took after by Group Discussion and Interview. The online exam will have questions on Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Letter composing and Essay.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Application Fee-
SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)- Rs 100, GEN/OBC-Rs 600
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018: How to apply-
Candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s site www.bankofbaroda.com. No different method of application will be entertained. For more application process info check below
Step 1 – Visit the official Bank of Baroda site – https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘career’ segment on the home page
Step 3 – Click on ‘Apply Now’ under ‘Enrollment of Probationary Officer through admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking’
Step 4 – First, sign up yourself
Step 5 – Login with required certifications
Step 6 – Fill the application form and pay the fee
Step 7 – Download the affirmation page and take a print out for future reference
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018: Important dates-
- Begin date for Online Registration-12th June 2018
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees- 02nd July 2018
- Last date for Online Registration-02nd July 2018
- Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative) After 18th July 2018
- Date of Online Examination -28th July 2018