Workspace Management Software Market growth in Application Software Industry | Emerging Trends, Company Risk, and Key Executives | Technavio
NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 1.37 billion is expected in the workspace management software market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the workspace management software market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment. Download Free Sample Report
Factors such as the increased need for optimized space planning and the growing interest to integrate IoT with workspace management will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The workspace management software market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Workspace Management Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Workspace Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44679
Workspace Management Software Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the workspace management software market in the Application Software industry include AgilQuest Corp., Asure Software Inc., Condeco Group Ltd., FM Systems Group LLC, Fortive Corp., International Business Machines Corp., iOFFICE LP, Matrix42 AG, Planon Shared Services BV, and Yardi Systems Inc. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Workspace Management Software Market size
- Workspace Management Software Market trends
- Workspace Management Software Market industry analysis
The increasing number of start-ups and the adoption of co-working is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the reluctance to adopt workspace management software may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the workspace management software market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Workforce Management Software Market in Europe – Workforce management software market in Europe is segmented by deployment (cloud-based and on-premise) and geography (the UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
IT Spending Market in Southeast Asia – IT spending market in Southeast Asia is segmented by type (hardware, services, and software) and geography (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Workspace Management Software Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist workspace management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the workspace management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the workspace management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of workspace management software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AgilQuest Corp.
- Asure Software Inc.
- Condeco Group Ltd.
- FM Systems Group LLC
- Fortive Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- iOFFICE LP
- Matrix42 AG
- Planon Shared Services BV
- Yardi Systems Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workspace-management-software-market-growth-in-application-software-industry–emerging-trends-company-risk-and-key-executives–technavio-301339567.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.