Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center Appeals to the Family of a Person with Recently Diagnosed Mesothelioma in Virginia to Call the Legal Team at Danziger & De Llano About Compensation That Might Be Millions of Dollars
— Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center
RICHMOND, VIRGINIA , USA, August 2, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center, “If your loved one has just been diagnosed with mesothelioma anywhere in Virginia, please focus on receiving a better financial compensation result and call the remarkable legal team at the law firm of Danziger & De Llano at 800-864-4000. Danziger & De Llano is a national mesothelioma law firm and they have been assisting people in Virginia and nationwide for 25 years. They are also responsible for billions of dollars in compensation results for their clients.
“If a person with mesothelioma in Virginia or their family hire a local car accident attorney, they may dramatically decrease the potential for their financial compensation. The reason we have endorsed the legal team at Danziger & De Llano is because they have so much experience assisting people with mesothelioma receive the best possible financial compensation. Before a person with mesothelioma in Virginia or anywhere in the nation’s retains the services of a law firm to assist with financial compensation—please call the remarkable legal team at Danziger & De Llano at 800-864-4000. We are certain you will be glad you did.” https://meso.dandell.com
A Sample of Danziger & De Llano, LLP Mesothelioma Compensation Results
Note: These are actual compensation results the Danziger De Llano client received after attorney’s fees.
* $4,750,000 Compensation Result received by a Navy Veteran who was exposed to asbestos products throughout his career in the Navy.
* $3,921,750 Compensation Result received by a man who developed mesothelioma at age 68. He was exposed to asbestos products through his service in the Navy, as an auto mechanic, and while working in construction.
* $3,600,450 Compensation Result received by a gentleman who developed mesothelioma at the age of 67. He was exposed to asbestos products through his service in the Navy and as a construction contractor on commercial and residential projects.
* $3,403,890 Compensation Result received by a gentleman who developed mesothelioma at the age of 57. He was exposed to asbestos products through his service in the Navy and as a refrigeration and air conditioning mechanic.
* $3,222,450 Compensation Result received by a Veteran who developed mesothelioma at the age of 63. He was exposed to asbestos products through his service in the Navy and as a machinist at various manufacturing plants.
* $3,205,170 Compensation Result received by a Navy Veteran and building contractor who developed mesothelioma at age 67. He was exposed to asbestos during her service in the Navy as a boiler repairman, and as a contractor and superintendent of construction projects.
* $2,727,900 Compensation Result received by a man who developed mesothelioma at the age of 61. He was exposed to asbestos products through his service in the Navy and as a telephone installer and repairman.
The Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center would like to emphasize theirs is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in Virginia including communities such as Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Arlington, Richmond, Newport News, Hampton, Roanoke, or Portsmouth.
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Virginia the Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at each hospital.
*Massey Cancer Center Richmond, Virginia:
* University of Virginia Cancer Center Charlottesville, Virginia:
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Virginia include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, Norfolk Navy shipyard workers, steel workers, factory workers, plumbers, welders, electricians, miners, auto mechanics, machinists, and construction workers. Virginia is home to the largest US Navy base in the United States, as well as one of the world’s largest shipyards. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s. https://meso.dandell.com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center
email us here
The content is by EIN Presswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.