Vietnam Wires And Cables Market Outlook to 2027 – Featuring Vietnam Electric Cables, Nhat Linh and LS Cables and Systems Vietnam Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vietnam Wires And Cables Market Outlook (2021-2027): Market Report By Voltage, Installation, Products, End Users, And Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report thoroughly covers market by voltage, installation, products and end users. The Vietnam wires and cables market report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Vietnam wires and cables market trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Vietnam Wires and Cables market experienced downfall in the year 2020 on account of the COVID-19 pandemic, owing to lower construction and infrastructure activities. Moreover, shortage of critical raw material stemming from lower industrial output and supply chain disruption negatively impacted the market.
According to the publisher the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021-2027. The primary reason for market growth can be attributed to rapidly growing investment by the government towards the development of energy and power projects such as Nam Dinh I, Thai Binh II, Vung Ang III, Van Phong I, among others along with investments in renewable energy projects to support the future energy demand in the rapidly developing economy.
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Data until 2027.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Overview
- Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Outlook
- Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Forecast
- Historical Data and Forecast of Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Revenues, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Revenues, By Voltage, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Revenues, By Installation, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Revenues, By Products, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Revenues, By End Users, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Vietnam Wires and Cables Market Share, By Market Players
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Trends
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Low Voltage (Up to 1,000 V)
- Medium Voltage (1,000.1 V – 35 kV)
- High Voltage (35.1 kV – 240 kV)
- Extra High Voltage (Above 240 kV)
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Co-Axial Cable
- Other Cables (Twisted Pair Cable, Non-Metallic and Metallic Sheathed Cable)
By End Users
- Aerospace & Defence
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- IT & Telecommunication
- Vietnam Electric Cables Corporation
- Thinh Phat Electric Cable Joint Stock Company
- Nhat Linh Co. Ltd
- Daphaco Cable Joint Stock Company
- Thuong Dinh Electric Wire and Cable Joint Stock Company
- LS Cables and Systems Vietnam
- Ta ya Vietnam Electric Wires and Cables Joint Stock Company
- JJ- LAPP Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Taihan Cable Vina Co. Ltd.
- HeluKabel Vietnam Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p6cd00
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.