DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vietnam Online Grocery Market Outlook to 2026 – Market Driven by Increasing Smartphone Penetration, Changing Shopping Habits of Consumers and Regional Expansion of the Online Grocery Players” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers various aspects including the current online grocery delivery scenario in Vietnam, need & opportunities describing the target addressable market, addressable gap in the market and possible solutions.
The report also covers current supply and demand in the region, detailed working of Marketplace and Omnichannel operating model, trends, developments, challenges, seasonality trends, current & upcoming technologies facilitating online grocery delivery industry, revenue streams and marketing strategies driving the industry. It gives detailed explanation of competitive scenario including cross comparison between major players, SWOT, and detailed company profiles of major players and concluding with future scope and analyst recommendations.
Gaps in offline grocery shopping such as inconvenience of commute, long payment queues and cost of impulse buying led to the introduction of the e-grocery delivery in Vietnam. Population aged between 25 and 44, is considered an influential customer base for online grocery shopping.
The industry is currently positioned in a growth stage registering a double-digit CAGR between 2016 and 2021P. High internet penetration, rising working population and increasing number of single families has led to the growth of e-grocery services in Vietnam. Companies have expanded their product portfolios from food & beverages to household supplies, fresh food, fish & meat and other product categories.
The industry is concentrated with presence of 6-8 players operating across marketplace and omnichannel model. Delivery Cost, Delivery Time, App Interface, Discounts & Offers, Return Policy, Ease of Payment have been major factors influencing customer behavior. The major players include Shopee, Tiki and Lazada. Companies with large product assortment, wide regional presence and express delivery are identified as clear leaders in the industry.
Future Outlook and Projection
The demand is expected to grow with a double digit CAGR on the basis of GMV. Companies are anticipated to focus on expanding tie ups with suppliers & grocery stores to fulfill customer orders. The demand is expected to be driven by upcoming technologies such as Drone Delivery, Warehouse Automation, Voice Ordering and others. Market consolidation is expected in future as players with heavy financial backing and better brand value will acquire small players.
Key Segments Covered
By Product Category
- Beauty & Health
- Food & Beverages
- Fresh Food
- Household supplies
By Mode of Payment
- Cash onDelivery
- Online Payments
By Age Group
- 18-24 years
- 25-34 years
- 35-44 years
- 45+ years
By Type of Business
By Mode of Delivery
- In a specific time period
- Express Delivery
- Ho Chi MinhCity
- Da Nang
Key Target Audience
- Online Grocery Delivery Companies
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- E-commerce Companies
- Food Delivery Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2016-2021P
- Forecast Period: 2021P-2026F
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- How is the Online Grocery Market positioned in Vietnam?
- Comparison of the Brick-and-Mortar Grocery with the Online Grocery Platform
- Target Addressable Audience for the market
- Supply Ecosystem and Challenges
- Demand Scenario, Target Customer and Factor Influencing Consumer Behavior
- Cross Comparison of Operating Models (Marketplace and Omni-channel)
- SWOT Analysis
- Current Technologies Facilitating Online Grocery Delivery Industry
- Upcoming Technologies in Online Grocery Delivery Industry
- Investment and Funding in Online Grocery Delivery Companies in Vietnam
- Competitive Landscape – Cross Comparison of Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Future Market Analysis and Trends
- Analyst Recommendations
- Research Methodology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need and Opportunity
3. Supply Scenario
4. Demand Scenario
5. Operating Models across Vietnam Online Grocery Market
6. Industry Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape in Vietnam Online Grocery Market
8. Future Landscape of Vietnam Online Grocery Delivery Market
9. Case Study & Analyst Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fet1r3
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.