SAN FRANCISCO, June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global vacuum cleaner market size is expected to reach USD 20.66 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing per capita income in developing countries is one of the key factors leading to the increased consumer demand for advanced vacuum cleaners. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has made people pay more attention to cleanliness and hygiene to maintain a sense of safety in private and public spaces. This is estimated to drive market growth over the next few years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The use of intelligent technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) to develop autonomous cleaning solutions is expected to emerge as a major trend aiding the market growth
- The robotic vacuum cleaner segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the advanced features offered by robotic cleaners that require minimum human intervention
- In terms of distribution channels, the online segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 9% from 2021 to 2028. This growth can be attributed to the enormous developments in digitalization and e-commerce platforms globally
- The introduction of advanced technologies in robotic cleaners, such as automatic charging systems and voice assistance systems, is expected to drive market growth in the residential segment
- North America is expected to maintain its market dominance over the forecast period. The increasing number of commercial places, demand for technology-driven cleaning systems, and the rising popularity of smart home products in the region are driving the regional market growth
Read 187 page research report with ToC on “Vacuum Cleaner Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Canister, Central, Drum, Robotic, Upright, Wet & Dry), By Distribution Channel, By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vacuum-cleaner-market
The COVID-19 lockdowns and related travel restrictions have restricted access to housekeeping services. The increased struggle to manage all household chores while maintaining high cleanliness and hygiene standards is driving the demand for household appliances such as vacuum cleaners. To put this into perspective, Panasonic India has seen a growth of 20% in the sales of vacuum cleaners compared to pre-COVID times. Eureka Forbes Ltd. also witnessed strong demand for vacuum cleaners amidst the pandemic in India.
Government initiatives such as ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’ and 100% FDI in India have further fueled the growth of the regional market. Automatic vacuum cleaners and sweepers play a key role in maintaining public health in commercial places. Several state governments in India have adopted road sweeping machines that work like vacuum cleaners to clean the roads. In 2019, Anker Innovations, a Chinese electronics company, entered the Indian market under the FDI scheme with its Eufy range of robot vacuum cleaners and experienced positive growth in 2020.
The market growth is influenced by strong and well-established distribution channels and diversification of manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. For instance, in January 2020, iRobot Corporation expanded its manufacturing facilities in Malaysia to serve the growing demand for household vacuum cleaners in developing countries. In 2018, Snow Joe, LLC leased a Class A distribution center in New Jersey
Grand View Research has segmented the global vacuum cleaner market based on product, distribution channel, application, and region:
- Vacuum Cleaner Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Wet & Dry
- Vacuum Cleaner Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Vacuum Cleaner Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Vacuum Cleaner Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players in the Vacuum Cleaner Market
- iRobot Corporation
- Neato Robotics
- Nilfisk Group
- Panasonic Corporation.
Find more research reports on Electronic Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market – The global robotic vacuum cleaner market size was valued at USD 2.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- Household Vacuum Cleaners Market – The global household vacuum cleaners market size was valued at USD 11.2 billion in 2014. Improved living standards and concerns towards hygiene and cleanliness are anticipated to drive demand over the forecast period.
- Variable Frequency Drive Market – The global variable frequency drive market size was valued at USD 22.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.