USD 2.53 Billion growth expected in Video Conferencing Market at a CAGR of 9.08% amid COVID-19 Spread| SpendEdge
NEW YORK, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Video Conferencing has been added to SpendEdge’s offering. The Video Conferencing market is expected to grow by USD 2.53 billion, at a CAGR of over 9.08% by 2024.
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing high-cost savings through their efforts on areas such as backward integration, supplier synergies, reducing total ownership cost, conference participation, manage ad hoc spend, quality management, negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, managing labor price volatility, and cost of quality impact. Collaborations with global suppliers will also help buyers in cost-saving and ensuring high-quality procurement in the dynamic market.
The report also offers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth.
Download Our Free Sample Report
- The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for Video Conferencing with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Video Conferencing TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities
Explore more about market opportunities: Enquire about the report before purchasing
Some of the top Video Conferencing suppliers listed in this report:
This Video Conferencing procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Plantronics Inc.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc.
- ZTE Corp.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Related Reports on Professional Services Market:
- Legal Services – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The legal services industry is set to witness a spend growth of over USD 190 billion
- HR Benefits and Administration Services – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: According to the forecasts, North America and APAC are home to the top two largest regional HR benefits and administration services markets owing to the complexity of regulatory compliance faced across business sectors.
- Fleet Vehicle Leasing – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This procurement market intelligence report analyzes the impact of the cost and volume drivers on the fleet vehicle leasing pricing strategies in different regions. The report also analyzes the US supply market, offers strategic sourcing insights, and category management objectives to facilitate optimal and cost-effective fleet vehicle leasing procurement.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Video Conferencing that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Video Conferencing TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-2-53-billion-growth-expected-in-video-conferencing-market-at-a-cagr-of-9-08-amid-covid-19-spread-spendedge-301304653.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.