SAN DIEGO, May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TuSimple (Nasdaq: TSP), a global self-driving technology company based in San Diego, California, today announced its participation in the following investor conferences.
- On Wednesday, May 18, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, management will present in a panel at the Bank of America 2022 Transportation, Airlines and Industrials Conference in Boston, MA.
- On Tuesday, May 24, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time, management will present in a virtual track presentation at the Morgan Stanley Virtual China Summit 2022.
- On Tuesday, May 24, 2022, at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time, management will present in a fireside chat at the J.P. Morgan 50th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference in Boston, MA.
- On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, management will virtually participate in the 2022 UBS Global Truck, Commercial Vehicle and Powertrain Conference.
- On Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 1:05 p.m. Eastern Time, management will present in a virtual panel at the Wolfe 15th Annual Global Transportation & Industrials Conference.
Management will be available for one-on-one or group meetings with institutional investors at all the conferences above. Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting should contact their institutional sales representative at each sponsoring bank.
TuSimple is a global autonomous driving technology company headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in Arizona, Texas, Europe, and China. Founded in 2015, TuSimple is developing a commercial-ready, fully autonomous (SAE Level 4) driving solution for long-haul heavy-duty trucks. TuSimple aims to transform the $4 trillion global truck freight industry through the company’s leading AI technology, which makes it possible for trucks to drive safely autonomously, operate nearly continuously, and reduce fuel consumption by 10%+ relative to manually driven trucks. Global achievements include the world’s first fully autonomous, ‘driver-out’ semi-truck run on open public roads, and development of the world’s first Autonomous Freight Network (AFN). Visit us at www.tusimple.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tusimple-to-participate-in-upcoming-investor-conferences-301541397.html
SOURCE TuSimple Holdings, Inc.
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.