SAN DIEGO, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — TuSimple (Nasdaq: TSP), a global self-driving technology company based in San Diego, California, today announced its participation in the following virtual investor events:
- On Wednesday, June 2nd, at 10:00 PM ET, management will present in a panel at the J.P. Morgan’s Global China Summit. Management will be also available one-on-one meetings with institutional investors (China time zone).
- On Thursday, June 3rd, at 4:00 PM ET, management will host a group investor meeting at RBC Capital Markets Auto-Tech Virtual Bus Tour.
- On Tuesday, June 8th, at 3:30 PM ET, management will present at the 5th Annual Needham Virtual Automotive Tech Conference. Management will also host one-on-one meetings on the same day.
- On Wednesday, June 16th, at 12:00 PM ET, management will present in a fireside chat at the Baird’s Autonomous Day.
- On Tuesday, June 22nd, management will host one-on-one meetings with institutional investors at the Credit Suisse Mobility Start-up Forum.
You may access the webcast of the presentation from the Events section of TuSimple’s website at ir.tusimple.com/press-releases-events.
Attendance at conferences is by invitation only for clients of each respective firm. Interested investors should contact your respective sales representative to register and for one-on-one meetings to secure a time.
TuSimple is a global autonomous driving technology company, headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in Arizona, Texas, China, Japan and Europe. Founded in 2015, TuSimple is developing a commercial-ready Level 4 (SAE) fully autonomous driving solution for long-haul heavy-duty trucks. TuSimple aims to transform the $4 trillion global truck freight industry through the company’s leading proprietary AI technology, which makes it possible for trucks to see 1,000 meters away, operate nearly continuously and consume 10% less fuel than manually driven trucks.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tusimple-to-participate-at-upcoming-investor-events-301304546.html
SOURCE TuSimple Holdings Inc.
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.