The Week in Press Releases: 7 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of the most newsworthy press releases from PR Newswire this week
NEW YORK, Oct. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists and consumers stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a recap of some major stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
Click on the press release headlines below to read this week’s top stories and access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- ADP National Employment Report: Private Sector Employment Increased by 208,000 Jobs in September; Annual Pay was Up 7.8%
- Jelly Belly® Expands its Harry Potter™ Line with the First-Ever Collection of Butterbeer™ Candies
- Toxic Beauty Standards Are Causing A Public Health Crisis That Cost The U.S. Economy More Than $501 Billion Annually, New Dove Study Finds
- Pete Davidson Apologizes On Behalf Of Taco Bell For Going Too Far With Breakfast Innovation
- Chicago Voted “#1 Best Big City in the U.S.” for Historic Sixth Straight Year by Readers of Condé Nast Traveler
- Major League Baseball Renews Key Partnership with Google Cloud to Continue Innovating MLB.TV, MLB Media Platforms for Baseball Fans Around the World
- The New York Mets Launch “These Mets” Postseason Brand Campaign
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Users can create customized newsfeeds that will deliver relevant news right to their inbox. Newsfeed results can be targeted by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in a journalist or blogger’s next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Journalists will have access to ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in their articles.
- Related Resources: Our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, features regular media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-week-in-press-releases-7-stories-you-need-to-see-301643463.html
SOURCE PR Newswire
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.