THE BAY RALLIES TORONTO RAPTORS FANS WITH AN IMMERSIVE GO TRAIN TAKEOVER AND PARADE LED BY SUPERFAN NAV BHATIA
TORONTO, Dec. 16, 2022 /CNW/ – Passengers embarking on GO’s Lakeshore West train Friday night quickly realized it wasn’t an average ride. In a larger-than-life extension of The Bay’s partnership with the Toronto Raptors and just weeks following the drop of Collection ||, the retailer’s second apparel collaboration with the team, a full GO train car transformed into an immersive fan ‘pre-party’ experience. Delivering surprise and delight beginning at Clarkson Station in Mississauga through to Union Station, fans were treated to swag and gift card giveaways while riding with a live DJ and an on-train hoops competition with prizes including tickets to a Raptors home game. To cap the ride off in ultimate superfan style, Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia kept the ‘party’ going through to Scotiabank Arena, leading a parade of game-ready fans through Union Station to Jurassic Park in time for game tip-off.
Activities onboard included:
- Clarkson Station: The evening’s host, Jedson Tavernier, greeted guests and announced they were now onboard the most exciting Toronto Raptors pre-party. Several lucky fans were surprised with snacks and free swag from The Bay.
- Port Credit Station: A trivia game for participants to win up to $200 in The Bay gift cards.
- Long Branch and Mimco Station: Fans partook in a mini basketball game on the train for a chance to win a piece from Collection ||, a $200 The Bay gift card and tickets to the Raptors’ Sunday home game.
- Exhibition Station: Surprise! Superfan Nav Bhatia boarded the train, surprising fans and inviting them to participate in a rapid-fire trivia game to win tickets to Raptors’ home game on Sunday, a piece from Collection || and a $200
- Union Station: A parade from the Union Station platform through to Jurassic Park (Scotiabank Arena) was led by Superfan Nav Bhatia, Jedson Tavernier, and other special guests.
Once game-goers entered Scotiabank Arena, they were able to shop The Bay x Toronto Raptors Collection || in a dynamic pop-up store—all part of The Bay’s Scotiabank Arena ‘takeover’ which also included branded billboards, giveaways and more.
Missed tonight’s takeover? Not to worry. Passengers can ride in The Bay’s wrapped GO train through December 26 and shop Collection || now on TheBay.com.
ABOUT THE BAY
Through a digital-first, purpose-driven lens, The Bay helps Canadians live their best style of life. The Bay operates thebay.com featuring Marketplace, one of the largest premium life & style platforms in Canada, with a seamless connection to a network of 84 Hudson’s Bay stores. The Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivaled assortment of products and categories including fashion, home beauty, food concepts and more. Follow us on our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok.
The Bay and Hudson’s Bay operate under the HBC brand portfolio. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC.
SOURCE The Bay
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.