Press-Releases

Thailand Data Center Portfolio Report 2023: Current IT Load Capacity 2022 & Future Capacity Additions 2023-2025 – Analysis of 28 Existing Data Centers & 14 Upcoming Data Centers – ResearchAndMarkets.com


DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Thailand: Existing & Upcoming Data Center Portfolio” database has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.

logo

This database (excel) product covers the Thailand data center market portfolio analysis

Investors namely, SC Zeus Data Centers, Data Center First, Nautilus Data Technologies, Korea Telecom – Jasmine Group and Advanced Info Service (AIS)+Singtel+ Gulf Energy have announced or planned to invest in the market.

In Thailand, retail colocation contributed to around 85% market share in 2022, where wholesale colocation accounted for the remaining 15%. As of January 2022, the country’s population was over 70 million. The internet penetration rate is high at over 75%, and it has over 80% of active social media usage. The peak internet traffic in the country stood at around 136.93 Gbps in 2022

Bangkok contributed to over 65% of the existing IT capacity in Thailand.

Key Market Highlights:

  • Detailed Analysis of 28 existing data centers
  • Detailed Analysis of 14 upcoming data centers
  • Locations covered: Bangkok, Chon Buri and Saraburi
  • Existing white-floor space (square feet)
  • Upcoming white-floor space (square feet)
  • Current IT load capacity (2022)
  • Future capacity additions (2023-2025)
  • Retail Colocation Pricing

    • I. Quarter Rack (1/4)
    • II. Half Rack Cabinets (1/2)
    • III. Full Rack Cabinet (42U/45U/47U/etc.)
  • Wholesale colocation (per kW) pricing

EXISTING DATA CENTERS (28 Facilities)

  • Market Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Facility Address
  • Operator/Owner Name
  • Data Center Name i.e., (Banga Data Center or Genesis Data Center.)
  • Core & Shell Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Core & Shell Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Rack Capacity
  • Year of Operations
  • Design Standards (Tier I – IV)
  • Power/Cooling Redundancy

UPCOMING DATA CENTERS (14 Facilities)

  • Investment Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Investor Name
  • Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Investment ($ Million)
  • Electrical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • Mechanical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • General Construction Services Investment ($ Million)
  • Announcement Year
  • Project Status (Opened/Under Construction/Announced & Planned)
  • Active or Expected Year of Opening

INVESTORS/OPERATORS COVERED

  • AIMS Data Center
  • CAT Telecom
  • CSL (AIS Business)
  • Fujitsu
  • Etix Everywhere (Genesis Data Center)
  • Internet Thailand
  • NTT Global Data Centers
  • Pacific Internet
  • Poren Internet
  • STT GDC + Frasers Property Thailand
  • SUPERNAP Thailand
  • TCC Technology
  • True IDC
  • United Information Highway (UIH)
  • Chindata Group (WHA).

TARGET AUDIENCE

1. Data center Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)

2. Data center Construction Contractors

3. Data center Infrastructure Providers

4. New Entrants

5. Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms

6. Corporate and Governments Agencies

Key Topics Covered:

1. About the Database

2. Scope & Assumptions

3. Definitions

4. Snapshot: Existing & Upcoming Data Center Facility

5. Existing Data Center Database

6. Upcoming Data Center Facility

7. Existing Vs Upcoming Capacity (Infographics) Colocation Pricing

8. Explore the Publisher’s Comprehensive Portfolio

For more information about this database visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ic9ov

About ResearchAndMarkets.com

ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.

Contacts

ResearchAndMarkets.com

Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager

[email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470

For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630

For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900



Source link

The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.

Back to top button