WASHINGTON, July 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Talcum Powder Compensation Center, “We are urging a person with out of the blue confirmed mesothelioma or their family to call the remarkable legal team at the law firm of Danziger & De Llano at 800-864-4000 if the person with this rare cancer used talcum powder-baby powder. What people who used talcum powder-baby powder probably do not realize is that talcum powder-baby powder may have contained asbestos-and every time they dusted themselves, they were probably inhaling asbestos. Financial compensation for a person like this might be in the millions of dollars.
“Danziger & De Llano is a national mesothelioma law firm and they have been producing superior compensation results for their clients with this rare cancer for 25 years. The types of people they are trying help used talcum powder-baby powder as a girl or boy after a bath or shower, or they used talcum powder products in sports. As mentioned, the compensation for a person like this who has confirmed mesothelioma might be in the millions of dollars. For more information a man or woman who used talcum powder-baby powder in the past and who has developed mesothelioma please call the remarkable legal team at the law firm of Danziger & De Llano at 800-864-4000. We are certain you will be glad you did.” https://meso.dandell.com
A Sample of Danziger & De Llano, LLP Mesothelioma Compensation Results for People Exposed to Talcum Powder that contained asbestos
Note: These are actual compensation results the Danziger De Llano client received after attorney’s fees.
- $6,350,000 Compensation Result received by a gentleman diagnosed with mesothelioma at the age of 52. He was exposed to asbestos while spending four summers working for a local ceramics company. He was exposed to asbestos-contaminated talc while making slip, a clay-like material.
- $5,565,000 Compensation Result received by a 71-year-old woman who was diagnosed with mesothelioma following her use of baby powder.
- $2,025,450 Compensation Result received by a 43-year-old woman diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma who had exposure to asbestos from her repeated use of talcum powder products.
- $2,250,000 Compensation Result received by a 35-year-old peritoneal mesothelioma man who was exposed to talc products as a baby when his mother used baby powder to diaper him and his brother.
- $1,625,000 Compensation Result received by a 64-year-old woman who was diagnosed with mesothelioma and whose only known exposure to asbestos was from using talc products on herself and when diapering her children.
Who are the types of people who may have used talcum powder or baby powder and developed mesothelioma?
- Women who started using Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder as a young girl, teenager or as a young woman and who continued to use this product for years or even decades.
- Men who started using this product as a boy, teenager or young man and continued to use this product for years or decades.
- Men or women who were amateur or professional athletes who used baby powder to control perspiration or to get a better grip on a football, baseball, basketball, softball, tennis racket or golf club.
- The typical age for a person with mesothelioma in the United States is about 72 years old. Men or women who have used talcum powder for years and who have now been diagnosed with mesothelioma may be significantly younger. https://meso.dandell.com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/talcum-powder-compensation-center-urges-a-person-with-out-of-the-blue-confirmed-mesothelioma-to-call-the-legal-team-at-danziger–de-llano-about-what-might-be-million-dollar-compensation-if-they-used-talcum-powder-baby-powder-301590287.html
SOURCE Talcum Powder Compensation Center
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.