Strike School serves families nationwide as children learn safely in their homes.
OREGON CITY, Ore., Aug. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Sources indicate that as many as 63% of students were homeschooling in the 20-21 school year and this trend is steadily increasing. Families are in need of flexibility along with a variety of options.
YOUR CHILD • YOUR CHOICE.
Here’s what you will find at Strike School:
- A personalized plan for each student for how they learn best and focused on the child’s interests
- Highest quality teachers, each one serving as a Learning Coach to work alongside each student and family
- Flexibility for when, how and what each child learns – school should work around your family’s schedule
- Assessments to measure student progress
- Options starting as low as $80 per month
- A caring office staff to answer any questions with quick response times
- The best online learning platform that is easy to use and meets national standards
- Virtual school-wide events, including fun assemblies, spirit week and a celebration of learning
- Participation in National School Choice Week
- A digital yearbook published at the end of each school year
- Official school records, including high school transcripts and a diploma upon graduation
- Virtual, interactive graduation ceremony
Strike School’s founders, Jay Hockensmith and Shahla Lodhie, had a dream in 2020 to serve children and families in a way that is personal, meaningful and flexible. Strike School reflects their personal beliefs:
“We believe that the foundation of a healthy community is strong, healthy family units. It is our privilege to make a difference in the lives of families, and our honor to serve children and families in their educational journeys. We believe that every parent or guardian has the right to make their own choice, especially considering the education of a child, aligning with their own family values.”
Strike School Mission: Provide a variety of solutions for K-12 students and their families in a virtual school setting that is personal, flexible and effective.
Strike School Vision: Facilitate long term success for families with children learning in a nontraditional environment.
Join us for the 22-23 school year and experience something truly different, where children are learning safely at home and your family’s values are respected.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strike-services-has-created-an-accredited-nontraditional-virtual-school-option-for-grades-k-12-301601252.html
SOURCE Strike School
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.