Squalene Market: 43% of Growth to Originate from Europe, Evolving Opportunities with Amyris Inc. & ARISTA Industries – Technavio
NEW YORK, July 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Squalene Market offers a comprehensive analysis of new product launches, the latest trends, and the post-pandemic impact on businesses. The squalene market is estimated to grow by USD 55.23 million from 2020 to 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.39% as per the latest forecast market report by Technavio. 43% of the market’s growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany, France, Netherlands, and Sweden are the key markets for the squalene market in Europe. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The major end-user segments of the squalene market, such as pharmaceuticals and cosmetics will facilitate the squalene market growth in Europe over the forecast period.
For more highlights on the region – Request a sample now!
- Drivers: Factors such as increasing acceptance of UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and the increasing demand for anti-aging products will drive the growth of the Squalene Market.
- Challenges: Stringent safety regulations on UV sun care products might hamper the market growth.
- For elaborated information on the market dynamics – Click Now!
The squalene market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The squalene market report provides complete insights on key vendors including Amyris Inc., ARISTA INDUSTRIES, BOCSCI Inc., Gracefruit Limited, KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD., Maruha Nichiro Corp., Micro Capsule Technologies, New Zealand Green Health Ltd., Seadragon, and Sophim.
- Amyris Inc. – The company provides naturally produced sugarcane-derived squalene as an alternative to shark-derived squalene.
- Seadragon – The company offers OMEGA-3 DHA products sourced from algae and byproducts of fish.
- ARISTA Industries –The company provides squalene from sharks as a specialty marine oil product.
- BOCSCI Inc. – The company provides Squalane – CAS 111-01-3 for application as an emollient and moisturizer.
- Gracefruit Limited –The company provides Olive Squalene.
- To know about all major vendor offerings – Grab a sample now!
- By End-user, the market is classified into cosmetics and personal care products, food supplements, and pharmaceuticals.
- By Geography, the market is classified as Europe, APAC, North America, and ROW.
Technavio report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the squalene market size and actionable market insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
To know about the contribution of each segment – Request a sample!
Get ready to achieve excellent business outcomes from this exclusive Squalene Market report by Technavio. The report will include highlights of the overall market which includes frequently asked questions such as –
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
- Which are business tactics that will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the growth potential of the market?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Squalene Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Squalene Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The calcium chloride market share is expected to increase by USD 327.17 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will decelerate at a CAGR of 5.22%.
- The glycolic acid market share is expected to increase to USD 140.26 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.77%.
Squalene Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.39%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 55.23 million
YoY growth (%)
Europe, APAC, North America, and ROW
Performing market contribution
Europe at 43%
Key consumer countries
France, China, US, Germany, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Amyris Inc., ARISTA INDUSTRIES, BOCSCI Inc., Gracefruit Limited, KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD., Maruha Nichiro Corp., Micro Capsule Technologies, New Zealand Green Health Ltd., Seadragon, and Sophim
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Specialty Chemicals
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Cosmetics and personal care products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Cosmetics and personal care products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Cosmetics and personal care products – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Food supplements – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Food supplements – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Food supplements – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Pharmaceuticals – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Pharmaceuticals – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Pharmaceuticals – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: ROW – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Amyris Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Amyris Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 44: Amyris Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Amyris Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 46: Amyris Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.4 ARISTA INDUSTRIES
- 10.5 BOCSCI Inc.
- Exhibit 50: BOCSCI Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 51: BOCSCI Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 52: BOCSCI Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.6 Gracefruit Limited
- Exhibit 53: Gracefruit Limited – Overview
- Exhibit 54: Gracefruit Limited – Product and service
- Exhibit 55: Gracefruit Limited – Key offerings
- 10.7 KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD.
- Exhibit 56: KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD. – Overview
- Exhibit 57: KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD. – Product and service
- Exhibit 58: KISHIMOTO SPECIAL LIVER OIL CO., LTD. – Key offerings
- 10.8 Maruha Nichiro Corp.
- Exhibit 59: Maruha Nichiro Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 60: Maruha Nichiro Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 61: Maruha Nichiro Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Maruha Nichiro Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.9 Micro Capsule Technologies
- Exhibit 63: Micro Capsule Technologies – Overview
- Exhibit 64: Micro Capsule Technologies – Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Micro Capsule Technologies – Key offerings
- 10.10 New Zealand Green Health Ltd.
- Exhibit 66: New Zealand Green Health Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 67: New Zealand Green Health Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 68: New Zealand Green Health Ltd. – Key offerings
- 10.11 Seadragon
- Exhibit 69: Seadragon – Overview
- Exhibit 70: Seadragon – Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Seadragon – Key offerings
- 10.12 Sophim
- Exhibit 72: Sophim – Overview
- Exhibit 73: Sophim – Product and service
- Exhibit 74: Sophim – Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 75: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 76: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 77: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 78: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 79: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/squalene-market-43-of-growth-to-originate-from-europe-evolving-opportunities-with-amyris-inc–arista-industries—technavio-301591159.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.