SpendEdge's PVC Pipe Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights the Key Findings in the Area of Vendor Landscape, Supplier Selection and Evaluation, Pricing Trends and Strategies
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge’s procurement report on PVC Pipe market identifies Advanced Drainage Systems Inc., China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd., and Finolex Industries Ltd among the topmost important suppliers for commercial vehicle cabin market.
The report also explains key category management objectives that should form the base for PVC Pipe sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power owing to low pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The PVC Pipe Market is expected to have a price change of 4%-7% during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc., China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd., and Finolex Industries Ltd are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Volume based Pricing model, and Spot Pricing model are the widely adopted pricing models in PVC Pipe Market.
- What will be incremental spend in commercial vehicle cabin procurement?
The procurement market will register an incremental spend of about USD 6.36 Billion, during 2021-2025.
- What is the CAGR for PVC Pipe market?
The PVC Pipe market will grow at a CAGR of about 5.54% during 2021-2025.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of pandemic. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct, and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Top Selling Trending Reports:
- Smart Meter Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Air Compressors Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Leak Detection Equipment – Procurement Forecast and Analysis Report
- Steel Pipe Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Pipeline Equipment Sourcing and Procurement Report
Key Insights Provided in the PVC Pipe Research Report:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
- Favorability of the current PVC Pipe’s TCO (total cost of ownership)
- How is the price forecast expected to change?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://procurement.spendedge.com/talk-to-us
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spendedges-pvc-pipe-sourcing-and-procurement-report-highlights-the-key-findings-in-the-area-of-vendor-landscape-supplier-selection-and-evaluation-pricing-trends-and-strategies-301632989.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.