SpendEdge's Property Management Systems Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights the Key Findings in the Area of Vendor Landscape, Supplier Selection and Evaluation, Pricing Trends and Strategies
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge’s procurement report on Property Management Systems market identifies WPP plc, Alliance Data Systems Corp., and Omnicom Group Inc are a few of the key suppliers in Property Management Systems market.
The report also explains key category management objectives that should form the base for Property Management Systems sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power owing the pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The Property Management Systems Market is expected to have a price change of 4%-7% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Property Boulevard Inc., Accruent , and TrueRent Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Annual/perennial license and subscription-based pricing models are the widely adopted pricing models in Property Management Systems Market.
- What will be incremental spend in commercial vehicle cabin procurement?
The procurement market will register an incremental spend of about USD 1.10 Billion, during 2020-2024.
- What is the CAGR for Property Management Systems market?
The Property Management Systems market will grow at a CAGR of about 2.88% during 2020-2024.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Receive Free Sample Report to access the definite purchasing guide on Property Management Systems procurement.
Top Selling Trending Reports:
- Smart Meter Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Air Compressors Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Leak Detection Equipment – Procurement Forecast and Analysis Report
- Steel Pipe Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Pipeline Equipment Sourcing and Procurement Report
Key Insights Provided in the Property Management Systems Research Report:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
- Favorability of the current Property Management Systems’s TCO (total cost of ownership)
- How is the price forecast expected to change?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://procurement.spendedge.com/talk-to-us
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spendedges-property-management-systems-sourcing-and-procurement-report-highlights-the-key-findings-in-the-area-of-vendor-landscape-supplier-selection-and-evaluation-pricing-trends-and-strategies-301438449.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.