LAS VEGAS, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Smarter AI, the industry-leading software platform for AI cameras, is thrilled to announce its participation today in the Sweeper Summit, a conference and trade show for the field services industry.
Challenges in the field services industry have never been more complex, encompassing issues such as proof and quality of service, public safety in busy urban areas, environmental impact, and regulatory compliance.
Field services have traditionally relied on solutions such as GPS and telematics, which provide limited insights into real-time operations and fall short of addressing the challenges faced by these industries.
Smarter AI vehicle cameras and computer vision solutions enable safer fleet and smarter city operations in the sweeping, waste, and recycling industries. The benefits of Smarter AI vehicle cameras and computer vision are far-reaching:
- Proof and Quality of Service: Real-time monitoring and data analysis deliver proof of service quality, improving accountability and customer satisfaction.
- Compliance Integration: Regulatory compliance is simplified through automated data tracking and reporting, reducing the burden on operators.
- Driver and Public Safety: Enhancing safety for drivers and the public with real-time insights reduces the risks associated with operating in busy urban areas.
- Environmental Sustainability: Cleaner streets reduce runoff pollution and improve water quality, advancing sustainability objectives.
- Regulatory Compliance: Meeting and exceeding regulatory requirements is streamlined and efficient with AI-driven solutions.
“AI cameras are a game-changer in the field services industry, delivering visual intelligence for more effective and environmentally friendly urban maintenance,” said Chris Piche, Founder and CEO of Smarter AI. “Smarter AI is on a mission to enable safer fleets and smarter cities. Our AI cameras and computer vision solutions enable municipalities to enhance their street sweeping operations, reducing debris, minimizing pollutants, and ensuring cleaner, safer cities.”
Looking ahead, Smarter AI sees numerous opportunities to leverage the impact of AI vehicle cameras and computer vision in field services. Future applications include pavement and road condition analysis for road maintenance and winter operations and enhancing municipal intelligence with Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to create digital road twins and optimize traffic infrastructure.
For more information, visit https://smarterai.camera or meet our experts at the Sweeper Summit.
About Smarter AI
Smarter AI is the leading software platform for AI cameras. Trusted by global transportation companies and governments, Smarter AI is on a mission to create safer fleets and smarter cities through innovative and reliable AI vehicle cameras and computer vision solutions.
Red Rooster PR
The content is by Globe Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.