DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Blinds and Shades – Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Blinds and Shades was estimated at approximately US$9.9 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach around US$13.7 billion by 2030, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. Blinds and shades are window coverings used for various purposes, including privacy, light control, and interior decoration.
Segmentation by Product Type
- Roman Shades/Blinds: This segment is projected to record a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period, reaching a market size of US$4.3 billion by 2030. Roman shades and blinds are known for their elegant and classic appearance, making them a popular choice for interior design.
- Venetian Blinds: The Venetian blinds segment is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR of 5% over the next eight years. Venetian blinds consist of horizontal slats that can be adjusted to control the amount of light and privacy in a room.
Regional Market Insights
- United States: The Blinds and Shades market in the United States was estimated at US$3.5 billion in 2022. The U.S. market is expected to continue growing, driven by the demand for window coverings in residential and commercial spaces.
- China: China is forecasted to experience significant growth in the Blinds and Shades market, with a projected market size of US$1.7 billion by 2030. This growth is supported by urbanization, increasing disposable income, and a focus on interior design.
- Japan: Japan is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period. Japanese consumers value privacy and aesthetics, contributing to the demand for blinds and shades.
- Canada: Canada’s market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1%, reflecting the country’s housing construction activities and the need for window coverings.
- Germany: In Europe, Germany is anticipated to grow at approximately 1.5% CAGR. The German market benefits from energy-efficient window coverings and smart home integration.
Key Market Players
Some of the key players in the global Blinds and Shades market include:
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
- Benjamin Moore & Co., Inc.
- Classic Home Improvement Products, Inc.
- Ciman S.R.L.
- Belcor Interiors S.r.l.
- 3Form LLC
- Blinds 2 Go Limited
- Babel Bark, Inc.
- Carrier and Company Interiors Limited
- Cipolat Costruzioni Metalliche S.r.l.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Demand for Trendy, Innovative, Fashion-Forward, and Energy Saving Window Treatments to Support Market Growth
- Newer Features, Fabric, Styles, and Designs in Blinds and Shades
- What’s ‘In’ and What’s ‘Out’ in Blinds
- Luxurious Fabrics
- Honeycomb Blinds
- Organic/Eco-Friendly Materials and Nature Inspired Looks
- Repurposed Window Treatments
- Neutral Colors and Steel Rods
- Architectural Features
- Sheer Curtains
- Space Enhancing Designs
- Floor to Ceiling Curtains
- Cellular Shades
- White Plantation Shutters
- Two-In-One Blinds
- Broader Drapes
- Roman Blinds
- Other Shade Trends Summarized
- Technology Advancements Drive Myriad Trends in Window Treatments Space
- Growing Prominence of Smart Homes Drive Strong Demand for Smart and Automated Blinds and Shades
- A Prelude into Smart Shades Evolution
- Manufacturers Focus on Offering Automated Blinds and Shades
- Popularity of Home Automation Solutions: Opportunity for Automated Window Treatments
- Global Home Automation Market Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 and 2025
- Electric Shades Add New Dimensions to Window Treatments
- Latest Trends in Smart Motorized Window Treatments
- Popularity of Energy Efficient Insulating Products Augurs Well for Cellular Blinds
- Trend towards Green/LEED Buildings Drives Demand for Sustainable Blinds and Shades
- Global Green Building Materials Market Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 and 2025
- Natural Products Make Way into Window Blinds
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo Gains Traction
- Enhanced Workplace Sustainability by Incorporating Flexibility in Building Structures
- Low Maintenance Needs Present Shutters and Blinds as a Preferred Window Treatment Option
- Myriad Benefits Offered by Multi-Layered Windows and Motorized Window Blinds Drive Market Demand
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- New Direct-to-Customer Approach for DIY Window Treatments
- Addressing Cord-Related Child Safety Issues: Need of the Hour
- The ‘Best of Kids’ Program: A Step in the Right Direction
- Demographic & Economic Trends Impact Market Prospects
- Exponential Increase in Urbanization
- World Urban Population in Thousands: 1950-2050P
- Degree of Urbanization Worldwide: Urban Population as a % of Total Population by Geographic Region for the Years 1950, 1970, 1990, 2018, 2030 and 2050
- Percentage of Urban Population in Select Countries for 2018, 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050
- Ballooning Global Population
- World Population (in Thousands) by Geographic Region for the Years 2018, 2025, 2040, 2050
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population
- Global Middle Class Population (In Million) by Region for the Years 2020, 2025 and 2030
- Global Middle Class Spending (US$ Trillion) by Region for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Innovations and Advancements
- Smart Blinds and Shades
- A Glance at Select Innovative Smart Blinds
- IoT-based Gadgets for Controlling Window Blinds
- Windows with In-built Blinds
- Top Down-Bottom Up Shades
- Cordless Treatments for Child Safety
- Horizontal Blinds
- Window Films
- Sliding Panels
- Roller Shades: Offering a Cross between Blinds and Shades
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6aqf5p
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.