DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Fetal Monitoring – Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global fetal monitoring market is expected to grow from an estimated US$3.1 billion in 2022 to approximately US$4.9 billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2030. This growth is driven by various factors, including advancements in ultrasound systems and electronic fetal monitoring (EFM) technologies. Here are some key insights from the report:
- Ultrasound Systems: This segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period, reaching an estimated value of US$1.8 billion by 2030.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM): EFM is expected to exhibit a robust growth rate with an estimated CAGR of 8% over the next eight years.
- The United States is estimated to have a fetal monitoring market worth approximately US$961.6 million in 2022.
- China, as the world’s second-largest economy, is forecasted to reach a market size of US$883.1 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 8.6% during the period of 2022-2030.
- Other significant geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each expected to grow at rates of 2.9% and 6.1%, respectively, between 2022 and 2030.
- Germany is projected to experience a CAGR of about 4.7%.
The report features a total of 46 featured competitors in the fetal monitoring market, including companies such as:
- Analogic Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Medtronic PLC
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- Neoventa Medical AB
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$3.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$4.9 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Strong Focus on Fetal Monitoring
- Increase in Birth Rate Offers Opportunities for Fetal Monitors Market
- Global Birth Rate Statistics (2019, 2020 & 2021): Breakdown of Number of Births per 1000 Population in Select Countries
- Rise in Pregnancy Complications Drives Market Growth
- Preterm Births – A Potential Catalyst for Significant Growth
- Countries with the Highest Preterm Births (in ‘000s): 2020
- Countries / Regions with Highest Rate (%) of Preterm Births : 2020
- Rising Working Women Population Increases Pregnancy Complications
- Top 10 Countries Worldwide with the Highest Proportion of Working Women in the Nation’s Women Population
- Increasing Emphasis on Reducing Infant Mortality Augurs Well for Market Growth
- Infant Mortality Rates (per 1000 live births) in Select Countries
- Government Initiatives Stimulate Expansion
- Global Initiatives for Improving Maternal & Child Health (MCH) Drive Demand
- Remote Fetal Monitoring: A Smart Technology with Bright Prospects
- Non-Invasive Techniques Gradually Gain Prominence over Invasive Techniques
- Growing Popularity of IVF: A Business Case for Fetal Monitors
- The Rise of Home-based Fetal Monitoring
- The Millennials Reaching Child-Bearing Age Drive Healthy Market Growth
- Technological Advancements Buoy Growth
- Blossoming of AI in Fetal Ultrasound Domain Takes Diagnosis Capabilities to Next Level
- AI-Powered Fetal Ultrasound: A Game-Changer
- AI: A Blessing for Robotic Fetal Monitoring to Transform Prenatal Care & Diagnostics
- Intriguing Perks of AI-based Robotic Fetal Monitoring
- Innovations Set Stage for Next-Generation Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Select Innovations in Fetal Monitoring Market
- Fetal Heart Monitors Witness Rapid Growth
- Newest Technology Developments Driving Fetal Heart Monitoring
- A few of the latest features in advanced fetal heart monitors include:
- FHR’s Measurement without FHL
- Internal Heart Rate Monitoring Devices Exhibit Robust Growth Potential Based on Advanced Technology Development
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring Together with ML to Assist in New Discriminating Information’s Extraction
- Efficient EMR Integration with the Assistance of Bedside and Central Fetal Surveillance System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dx37l0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.