Technology advancements and wastewater treatment are driving the market forward. A rising medical and food and beverage industry will also increase the demand for regenerative blowers.
WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Transparency Market Research Inc. –Regenerative blowers market value accounted for US$ 887.9 million in 2021. A CAGR of 2.8% is expected from 2022 to 2031. By 2031, the market is expected to reach US$ 1.2 billion. Due to the increased number of government initiatives and various projects, demand for regenerative blowers is expected to rise. A rise in large investments and the presence of key players will create market opportunities.
Various pressure and vacuum applications require regenerative blowers, which can be found in the water & wastewater treatment, food and beverage, chemical, medical, and healthcare industries. Regenerative blowers are becoming increasingly popular in these industries, fueling their growth.
The regenerative blower, which can also be referred to as a side channel blower or a ring blower, is widely used in various industrial settings. Water treatment and manufacturing industries have increased their demand for the product.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=59115
Key Findings of Market Report
- Drying food items with regenerative blowers is becoming increasingly popular with food & beverage manufacturers.
- As the popularity of ready-to-eat and preserved food increases, regenerative blowers are becoming more popular.
- Increasing demand for powerful motor shafts to drive regenerative blowers propels the market.
- Dental evacuation and vacuum are becoming increasingly popular with regenerative blowers.
- Industrial uses and water treatment make single-stage blowers a popular choice, which boosts the market
Market Trends for Regenerative Blowers
- With technological advancements, regenerative blowers have become increasingly popular. The manufacturers are constantly working to improve blower designs and materials.
- Using regenerative blowers in wastewater treatment plants is becoming increasingly popular as environmental regulations and emission reduction initiatives develop. To comply with environmental standards, these blowers often provide oxygen for biological processes.
- Specialized solutions are often required by industries based on their unique needs. Many manufacturers of regenerative blowers offer custom options to suit specific industries and applications.
- Regenerative blowers are serving new regions and industries. SMEs and emerging economies are opening new markets for regenerative blower manufacturers.
- Noise pollution affects several industrial settings. The relatively low noise level of regenerative blowers makes them an ideal choice for industries that need to minimize noise levels.
- Integrating the Internet of Things (IoT) into regenerative blowers will drive demand. The need for remote monitoring, proactive maintenance, and more efficient operations will increase.
- Sustainability has become an increasingly important factor in industrial decisions, contributing to the increasing use of regenerative blowers.
Global Market for Regenerative Blowers Regional Outlook
- The steady development of the industrial sector will contribute to maximum market growth in Europe. Increasing investment in the chemical industry will support the growth of the region.
- Many European sewage treatment plants use regenerative blowers for aeration systems, subject to stringent environmental regulations. As a result, these blowers help reduce emissions and improve energy efficiency.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market over the next few years. Population growth and increased disposable incomes will increase the demand for regenerative blowers. An increasing water shortage, which fuels the demand for wastewater treatment and recycling in the region, will drive the growth of the regenerative blower market.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=59115
Global Regenerative Blowers: Key Players
Numerous key players dominate the market all over the world. By adopting innovative advanced technologies, prominent players focus on producing a higher quality regenerative blower. The top players invest heavily in research and development to create unique products.
Major vendors are using a variety of marketing methodologies to open new manufacturing plants. Collaborating, partnering, merging, acquiring, and launching products are some ways in which these companies market their products. The vendors in manufacturing plants are developing regenerative blowers with increased airflow, pressure, and vacuum levels. Over the next few years, large companies will significantly impact the global market.
Key players in the regenerative blowers landscape include:
- Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Atlas Copco
- Everest Blowers Pvt. Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand, Inc.
- Manvac Technik Limited
- Shandong Huadong Blower Co., Ltd
- Shandong Zhangqiu Blower Co., Ltd.
- Turbo Blower Manufacturer
- Xylem Inc.
Key Developments in the Global Regenerative Blowers
- InJuly 2022, Atlas Copco acquired Bireme Group, a company committed to compressed air and gas treatment. As a company, Bireme Group is involved in several industries, including food and beverage manufacturing, hospitals, electronics, and chemical refineries.
- InOctober 2022, Ingersoll Rand, Inc. purchased Everest Group and Airmax Groupe. Indian company Everest Group manufactures blowers and vacuum pumps. Located in France, Airmax Groupe provides a wide range of compressed air solutions. Upon completing this deal, Ingersoll Rand, Inc. showed interest in expanding its business in India and France.
Global Regenerative Blowers Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Positive Displacement Blower (PD Blower)
- Straight Bi-lobe Blower
- Straight Tri-lobe Blower
- Twisted Tri-lobe Blower
- Helical Screw Blower
- Blower Package
- High-speed Turbo Blower
- Integrally Geared Turbo Blower
- Air Foil Bearing Turbo Blower
- Magnetic Bearing Turbo Blower
- Cement Plant
- Steel Plant
- Power Plant
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food Processing
- Pulp & Paper
- Water Treatment Plant
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Place an Order Copy of Regenerative Blowers Market Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=59115<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/regenerative-blowers-market-size-to-hit-usd-1-2-billion-by-2031–registering-at-a-cagr-of-2-8—exclusive-report-by-transparency-market-research-301967083.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.