NEW YORK, May 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Payments Processing Market” report has been added to SpendEdge’s library which is trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers who uses our insights daily.
The Payments Processing market is poised to grow by USD 27.09 Billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9.28% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments.
Some of the Top Payments Processing suppliers listed in this report:
This Payments Processing procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Square Inc.
- Stripe Inc.
- Adyen NV
- Flagship Merchant Services
- Payline Data Services LLC
- Due Inc.
- BitPay Inc.
- GoCardless Ltd.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Payments Processing procurement.
Related Reports on Financial Services Include:
1. Cyber Insurance Sourcing and Procurement Report- Forecast and Analysis: The cyber insurance will grow at a CAGR of 26.70% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-4.5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
2. Forensics Accounting Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for forensics accounting services with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
3. Supply Chain Insurance – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The supply chain insurance market will register an incremental spend of about $ 2.45 billion during the forecast period. Only a few regions will drive the majority of this growth. On the supply side, North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Payments Processing that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Payments Processing TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/payments-processing-market-size-to-reach-usd-27-09-billion-by-2025-at-a-cagr-9-28–spendedge-301296598.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.