Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Report 2021-2027: Market Forecast by KVA Rating, Applications, Regions, and Competitive Landscape – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pakistan Diesel Genset Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast by KVA Rating, by Applications, by Regions, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Pakistan Diesel Genset Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2021-2027.
Pakistan diesel genset market is anticipated to be driven in the coming years on the back of frequent power failures on the account of very low access of grid electricity and outmoded electricity supply mechanisms in the country, Moreover, rising efforts of the government towards increasing the rural telecom towers and electrification in the country is expected to benefit the diesel genset market of Pakistan during the forthcoming years.
Due to COVID-19, the market witnessed a decline in 2020 on account of the economic slowdown caused due to halt in the business operations, manufacturing units and the stringent lockdown imposed across the country, however, the market has started recovering in 2021 due to gradual opening of international border and restart of construction, manufacturing and trade activities in the country.
Pakistan has a very low electrification rate with around 45 million people in the country having little or no access to electricity as of 2020. Rising government efforts towards improvisation of the country’s electricity system are expected to trigger the country’s diesel genset market in the forthcoming years. Moreover, to lessen brownouts, the supplied electricity, along with the government’s efforts towards industrial and sectorial diversification in the country is expected to surge the diesel genset market of Pakistan in the coming years.
On the basis of application, the commercial domain is anticipated to register the highest growth in the overall diesel genset market on the back of rising infrastructural developments in the commercial sector and its expanding base in the country. Further, government’s initiatives such as Pakistan Vision 2025 and National Development plans, Digital Vision 2018 and the efforts to maximize rural electrification in the country is expected to assist the country’s genset market growth during the forecast period and offer decent investment avenues for the potential investors for the overall diesel genset market of the country.
Pakistan diesel genset market report comprehensively covers the diesel genset market by kVA ratings, applications and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the diesel genset market on-going trends, opportunities, high growth areas, market drivers, and market share by companies which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Overview.
- Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Outlook.
- Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Forecast.
- Historical data and forecast of Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Revenues and Volume, for the Period, 2017-2027F.
- Historical data and Forecast of Revenues and Volume, By kVA Ratings, for the Period, 2017-2027F.
- Historical data and Forecast of Revenues and Volume, By Applications, for the Period, 2017-2027F.
- Historical data and Forecast of Revenues and Volume, By Regions, for the Period, 2017-2027F.
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Trends
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Pakistan Diesel Genset Market Share, By Companies
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By kVA Ratings
- Up to 75 kVA
- 1 – 375 kVA
- 1 – 750 kVA
- 1 – 1000 kVA
- Above 1000 kVA
- Commercial (Hospitality, BFSI, IT & ITES, Construction, Offices)
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Northern Region
- Southern Region
- Aksa Power Generation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Generac Power Systems, Inc
- Kohler Co.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- MTU Onsite Energy Corporation.
- Wartsila Corporation
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x5qoki
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.