DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Gypsum Board Market, by Type (Wall Board, Ceiling Board, Pre-decorated Board, Others), By Thickness (1/2inch, 5/8inch, Other Thicknesses), By Application, By Region, By Top 10 States, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The India gypsum board market stood at INR2073.37 crore in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.78% by 2027, owing to the rising number of residential buildings in which gypsum board is used as a construction material due to its properties like heat resistance, moisture preservation, sound absorbing and fire proofing.
- Sakarni Plaster (India) Private Limited
- Unity Gyptech Products
- INDIA GYPSUM PVT LTD
- Saint-Gobain Gyproc India Ltd.
- Vinayak Gypsum & Interiors Pvt. Ltd.
- Shubham Plasters
- Eros Minerock Products LLP
- Gypelite India Private Limited
- Gypcore India Pvt Ltd
- USG Boral Building Products India Private Limited
- Ocean International
- VANS Gypsum Pvt. Ltd.
There has been an increased demand for gypsum board in commercial spaces such as shops, malls, hotels, and restaurants & offices. Gypsum boards are lightweight, which makes them easier to install. With dynamic consumer sentiments and ever-changing demands leading to absorption of existing and new commercial spaces, there is a need to alter the interior aesthetics of the spaces from time to time. With gypsum boards, interior alterations and renovations become fast, easy, and cheaper as compared to traditional board & lath. Gypsum boards find wide applications in various industries such as power plants, refinery, cement industry, steel, and mining, among others.
Gypsum board is the technical product name used by manufacturers for a specific board with a gypsum core and a paper facing. It is widely used as a construction material in interior designing works. Gypsum board is used as surface material and its applications are prominent in wall and ceiling construction. Various types of gypsum boards are clued wallboard, backing board, core board, fire-resistant gypsum board, water-resistant gypsum board, and gypsum form board.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in the market size of India Gypsum Board Market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India Gypsum Board Market from 2022 to 2027.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting India Gypsum Board Market.
- To evaluate competitive pricing, average market selling prices and margins in India Gypsum Board Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as new entrants, government policy and investments in India Gypsum Board Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the India Gypsum Board Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID 19 on India Gypsum Board Market
4. Executive Summary
5. India Gypsum Board Market Overview
6. India Gypsum Board Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Wall Board, Ceiling Board, Pre-decorated Board, Others)
6.2.2. By Thickness (1/2inch, 5/8inch, Other Thicknesses)
6.2.3. By Application (Residential Sector, Commercial Sector, Institutional Sector, Industrial Sector)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Top 10 States
6.2.5. By Company (2021)
6.3. Market Map
7. India Gypsum Wall Board Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Thickness
7.2.2. By Application
8. India Gypsum Ceiling Board Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Thickness
8.2.2. By Application
9. India Pre-Decorated Gypsum Board Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Thickness
9.2.2. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Major Dealers of Gypsum Board in India
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Voice of Customer
16.1. Brand Awareness & Brand Recall
16.2. Factors Considered while Selecting a Supplier/ or Influencing Purchase Decision
16.3. Customer Satisfaction Level
16.4. Major Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase of Gypsum Board
17. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Company Profiles
20. Strategic Recommendations
21. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8e2u75
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.