Reports And Data
High demand of flavonoid-based beverages, which have anti-oxidant characteristics is a key factor driving market revenue growth
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, May 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Global research report called Organic Tea Market was recently published by Reports and Data to provide guidance for business. The report also focuses on global major leading industry players of Organic Tea market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, price, capacity, cost, production, revenue and contact information. Global Organic Tea market is expected to develop at a substantial CAGR in the coming years. The most significant factor driving the growth of this market is rising investments in market. Investments in the Organic Tea market have witnessed huge growth over the past few years. This report also states import and export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
The global Organic Tea Market size is expected to reach USD 2,050.2 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High demand of flavonoid-based beverages, which have anti-oxidant characteristics is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Organic tea is a very popular beverage prepared using buds and leaves obtained from Camellia sinensis. It is free from pesticides, herbicides and artificial fertilizers, and has antioxidant characteristics. Demand for organic tea is increasing rapidly because people are becoming more health-conscious. It also helps in slimming and keeps the body hydrated. Because of these benefits, it is closely associated with the health and fitness, and wellness industries and is the leading choice among those who want to lose weight.
The report studies financial information gathered by extensive primary and secondary research to offer accurate market insights. The report also offers a holistic overview of the market share, market size, market revenue growth, and segments and sub-segments along with strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants. The report also emphasizes nascent market segments and provides insights into the growth prospects and opportunities.
Request Free Sample PDF @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4743
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
• Black tea segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, owing to its major health benefits such as presence of antioxidants that help to block DNA damage associated with exposure to tobacco or other toxic chemicals. These antioxidants are different from those obtained from fruits and vegetables, and as a regular part of the daily diet, these can provide additional benefits for a healthy living. Black tea has antimicrobial properties that can kill harmful microbes and improve intestinal bacteria and immunity.
• Oolong tea segment is expected to expand at a faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. It is a Chinese traditional herbal tea that is partially fermented and semi-oxidized. It differs from green tea and black tea in terms of antioxidant content such as thearubigins, theaflavins, and EGCG. Consuming oolong tea provides various health benefits such as improving metabolism, lowering cholesterol levels, and helping to lose weight.
• Flavored tea segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Flavored tea is gaining special attention in modern times, due to its enhanced flavor. Shifting trend from traditional tea to flavored tea is another driver boosting demand for flavored organic tea. This type of tea is available in the forms of oolong, mint, chamomile, cinnamon, and others. It contains plenty of vitamin C which helps to maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels, manage weight loss, and boosts a person’s immunity.
• Supermarkets or hypermarkets segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period. This channel offers a large variety of goods in one place, provides great discount on bulk purchase, and give seasonal offers to attract many customers towards product purchase.
• North America accounted for significant market revenue share in 2020 because of growing consumption of organic tea in the United States and constant launch of new flavors by prominent players. Consumers are becoming more conscious about the safety of healthy food. The trend of consuming effective organic beverages in the United States and Canada also drives market revenue growth in this region.
Request Customized Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4743
Major competitors around the world have been stressed to understand the level of competition. Several factors, such as productivity, manufacturing base, and product type, were considered to investigate various global regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and India. In order to clearly understand the current scope of the existing industry, the competitive environment has been refined. This report also states import and export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Some major companies profiled in the global market report are Associated British Foods plc, Unilever plc, Tata Consumer Products, The Bigelow Tea Company, The Republic of Tea, Stash Tea Company, Tazo Tea Company, The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd., Newman’s Own, Inc., and Tetley.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented organic tea market based on type, form, taste, packaging type, distribution channel, and region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Purchase Premium Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4743
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Green Tea
• Black Tea
• White Tea
• Oolong Tea
• Herbal Tea
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Dried Leaf
Taste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Paper Pouches
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
• Convenience stores
• Specialty stores
• Online Retail
Access Report Details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-tea-market
Benefits of Purchasing Global Organic Tea Market Report:
• Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
• Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
• Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
• Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse Trending Blogs From Reports and Data:
Top 10 Companies in Food Flavors Market Enhancing Desirability of Food & Beverages @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-companies-in-food-flavors-market
Top 10 Companies In Meat Substitute Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-companies-in-meat-substitute-market
Top 10 Key Companies in Athletic Footwear Market with Performance-Enhancing Features @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-key-companies-in-athletic-footwear-market
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.