DUBLIN, Aug. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “North America MRO Distribution Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Power Transmission, Automation), by End Use (Food, Beverage & Tobacco), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America MRO distribution market size is expected to reach USD 188.5 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 2.5%. Increasing product penetration in the manufacturing industry on account of standardization of critical services and equipment is expected to drive the market growth.
Moreover, increasing product demand from other end-use industries is also likely to support market growth. The periodic maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) activities help reduce overall costs and enhance the productivity of the industrial operations, which is expected to drive their demand.
The MRO distribution or supply chain was traditionally considered an indirect component of industrial operations. The lack of focus and investments in MRO processes in the past resulted in the slow growth of the industry. However, the recent global pandemic has contributed to raising awareness regarding crisis management of the supply chain in the manufacturing industry, which is expected to benefit the market growth.
The value chain of this market includes manufacturers, specialists, generalists, partnerships, integrated supply, and retailers. Manufacturers play a major role across the value chain, by possessing definitive control over the market as they monitor the product pricing. They usually command pricing on a customer-by-customer basis rather than on a distributor-by-distributor basis.
North America MRO Distribution Market Report Highlights
- Power transmission-pneumatics are expected to witness the fastest growth from 2021 to 2028 on account of the rising utilization of automated transmission in manufacturing facilities
- The food, beverage, & tobacco end-use industry accounted for a revenue share of 13.24% in 2020 owing to the increased focus of key companies on improvements in machine capabilities for enhanced food production
- Minnesota and Missouri were the major contributors to the region’s overall product demand owing to increased investments in the manufacturing and transportation sectors
- The manufacturing sector in Canada is anticipated to witness the fastest growth as the majority of the manufacturers are planning to invest in new equipment and machinery to gain a competitive advantage
- Moreover, manufacturers are trying to expand their customer reach through e-commerce platforms to access a wide range of categories, with significant expertise in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
Chapter 4. North America MRO Distribution Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. North America MRO Distribution Market: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. North America MRO Distribution Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Hillman Group, Inc.
- Wajax Industrial Components
- FCX Performance
- SBP Holdings
- R.S. Hughes Co., Inc.
- DGI Supply
- Lawson Products, Inc.
- Hisco, Inc.
- Kimball Midwest
- Bisco Industries
- Kaydon Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/is6enc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.