New Zealand Wealth Management High Net Worth (HNW) Investors Report 2022: Analyze Investment Preferences, Service Requirements, and Portfolio Allocations – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “New Zealand Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report sizes the opportunity within New Zealand’s wealth market and analyzes the investment preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of the country’s HNW investors.
New Zealand’s HNW population is dominated by professional males, while entrepreneurs and inheritors also represent lucrative target segments for wealth managers. As observed in the wider region, New Zealand HNW wealth is spread equally across multiple different investment mandates, with no mandate attracting a clear majority.
Consequently, wealth managers must be prepared to offer a full range of investment management styles. A growing HNW market and New Zealand HNWs’ strong affinity towards equities represent arguably the most significant growth opportunity for wealth managers in the foreseeable future.
- Expats constitute 7.6% of New Zealand’s HNW population, well below the Asia-Pacific average New Zealand’s economy is comparatively small globally, which helps explain the minor expat volume
- Robo-advisors have yet to gain traction in New Zealand and currently constitute only 5.6% of the average HNW portfolio
- New Zealand’s HNW investors allocate a noteworthy 46.0% of wealth to equities and property, suggesting that HNW investors pursue a long-term strategy
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using the publisher’s data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth
- Enhance your marketing strategies and capture new clients using insights from the publisher’s data on HNW investors’ asset management style preferences
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals
- Develop your service proposition to match the demand expressed by New Zealand HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand
Key Topics Covered:
- Investment Style Preferences
- Asset Allocation Preferences
- Offshore Investment Preferences
- Products and Services
- Bank of China (New Zealand)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/814ht7
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.