DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “New Zealand Ventilation Products Market Insights By End-Use – Forecast Through 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The New Zealand ventilation products market was valued at $113.8 million in 2021, which is likely to advance at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2030 and reach $183.2 million by 2030.
The progress of the industry is chiefly credited to the surging consciousness of health, snowballing preference for decentralized ventilation, increasing number of residential and commercial projects, and ecological effects of polluted air. Ventilation products help create a healthy environment, by removing excess humidity and odor from the air.
Key Findings of New Zealand Ventilation Products Market Report
- Owing to the high emissions of carbon, a surge in the requirement to create a sustainable environment, and a rise in the levels of air pollution, the inclination of people toward the energy-efficient systems is increasing in the country.
- The surging number of commercial and residential real estate projects, itself owing to the increasing population, is a significant driving factor for the industry.
- Furthermore, as stated by the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment, new homes consented in February 2021 numbered 39,725, which was 4.9% more than the 37,882 consented in 2020.
- Ventilation products sold to the residential sector held more than 80% share in the New Zealand ventilation products market in 2021. This is mainly due to the increasing health concerns related to the coronavirus.
- It is expected that the demand for ventilation products in the commercial sector will grow at a higher CAGR, of nearly 4.0%, in New Zealand in the coming years, in terms of volume. This can be attributed to the constant rise in the number of offices and the budding hospitality sector.
- The rising tourism activities in the country lead to high investments in related infrastructure, such as hotels, airports, and entertainment centers. For example, 5,000 travelers arrived in the country in January 2021, and this number increased to over 8,400 in January 2022.
With the increasing consciousness of the people about the importance of IAQ, improved ventilation systems are being developed to cope with the increasing airtightness needs for buildings that experience a high footfall. These products have a high ventilation capacity and aid in lowering CO2 emissions inside buildings. Thus, they lower the risk of contagious diseases, especially those related to breathing.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Research Background
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Definition of Market Segments
4.1 By End Use
4.2 By Type
4.2.1 ERV System
4.2.2 HRV System
4.2.3 Bathroom Dryer
126.96.36.199 With fan
188.8.131.52 Without fan
4.2.4 Ceiling Mounted Fan
4.2.5 Inline Fan
Chapter 5. Industry Outlook
5.1 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 Energy-efficient ventilation systems
220.127.116.11 Technological advancements
18.104.22.168 Growing awareness on environmental and health effects of air pollution
22.214.171.124 Rising number of commercial and residential projects
126.96.36.199 Growing preference for decentralized ventilation
5.1.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers on Market Forecast
188.8.131.52 Lack of skilled technicians and high upfront cost
5.1.5 Impact Analysis of Restraint on Market Forecast
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Chapter 6. New Zealand Market Size and Forecast
6.1 Market Volume, by End Use (2015-2030)
6.2 Market Revenue, by End Use (2015-2030)
6.3 Residential Market Volume, by Size (2015-2030)
6.4 Residential Market Revenue, by Size (2015-2030)
6.5 Commercial Market Volume, by Size (2015-2030)
6.6 Commercial Market Revenue, by Size (2015-2030)
Chapter 7. New Zealand Residential Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 8. New Zealand Commercial Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Share Analysis of Key Players
184.108.40.206 Residential market
220.127.116.11 Commercial market
9.1.2 Bathroom Dryer
18.104.22.168 Residential market
22.214.171.124 Commercial market
9.1.3 Ceiling Mounted Fan
126.96.36.199 Residential market
188.8.131.52 Commercial market
9.1.4 Inline Fan
184.108.40.206 Residential market
220.127.116.11 Commercial market
- Mitsubishi Electric
- SAYR Ventilation
- Fantech Pty. Ltd.
- Ventair Pty. Ltd.
- IXL Home Pty. Ltd.
- Weiss Ltd.
- Simx Limited
- Smooth-Air Products Ltd.
- Broan-NuTone LLC
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Legrand SA
- Panasonic Corporation
- Johnson Controls International Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/39w5v2
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.