DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Operator Business Services: New Zealand Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in New Zealand for micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
The growing demand for ICT services and mobile handset data will drive an increase in operator business revenue in New Zealand between 2020 and 2025.
It also provides short profiles of the operators that participate in the business telecoms market in New Zealand (Spark, Vocus Group, Vodafone and 2degrees), as well as of Chorus, a wholesale fixed network operator. The report briefly mentions Compass, Lightwire, MyRepublic, NOW, Trustpower, Voyager and Wireless Nation.
This report contains:
- Forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- Quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- An estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- Demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
Who Should Read this Report
- Operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth, both in terms of business segments and individual services.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the business market.
- Third-party service providers that are seeking to collaborate with operators.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Forecast results
- Operator profiles
- Forecast methodology and assumptions
- About the authors
- Vocus Group
- Vodafone and 2degrees
- Wireless Nation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ju7j5
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.