NEW YORK, June 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest Music Streaming Market research report by Technavio infers that the growth in mobile advertisement spending is driving this market’s growth. The market is segmented by end-user (individual users and commercial users), type (free and paid) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). The report offers an in-depth analysis of recent developments, changes in market regulations, product approvals, product launches, and the market behavior across various segments.
Resulting in market growth of USD 24.42 billion at a CAGR of 14.83%, read additional information about the market, Get sample report.
The market structure is expected to remain fragmented during the forecast period. Vendors are deploying different organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
- Deezer SA
- iHeartMedia Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
- Sony Corp.
- Spotify Technology SA
View more about the market’s vendor landscape highlights with a comprehensive list of vendors and their offerings.
Key Market Segmentation
- Segmentation by End-User:
- Individual Users:
- Individual consumers’ share of the music streaming industry will expand significantly during the projection period. Individual consumers are expected to have a large proportion of the global music streaming market during the projected period, owing to growing use of broadband infrastructure and mobile devices globally.
- Commercial Users
Request a Sample of this report for more highlights on the market segments.
Regional Market Outlook
North America will account for 44% of the market’s growth. In North America, the United States is the most important market for music streaming. The market in this region will increase at a quicker rate than the market in other regions.
Over the projected period, the enormous portfolio of music subscribers handled by music streaming service providers will assist the expansion of the music streaming market in the region.
Apart from regions, if we look at the country-wise market growth, the US, China, UK, Germany, and Japan will contribute to the highest market growth.
Download our sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
Latest Trends, Driving the Music Streaming Market
- Market Driver:
- The increase in mobile advertising spending is one of the primary elements driving the music streaming market’s rise. One of the key driving causes for the rise of digital music is the rising adoption of smartphones and tablets around the world. Vendors also provide free mobile device download and streaming services. Mobile advertising is one of the most important sources of revenue for digital music service providers, which helps the music streaming market develop.
- Market Challenge:
- One of the major roadblocks to the music streaming market’s growth is fierce competition and variable user preferences. Markets in emerging countries like India are extremely fragmented, with a large number of international and domestic companies. As a result, there is fierce competition among mobile app vendors, resulting in price wars. Because cost is one of the primary differentiating criteria for customers in these countries, pricing wars have a considerable negative impact on market growth.
Find additional information about various other market drivers & trends mentioned in our sample report.
Need More? Are You Looking for Information Not Covered in This Report?
- Want to understand more about the various research methodology?
- Evaluate a specific segment or region in detail
- Identify key suppliers, customers, or other market players
- Analyze market regulations
Do reach out to our analysts for more customized reports as per your requirements. Speak to our Analyst now!
Music Streaming Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 14.83%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 24.42 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA, North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 44%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, Germany, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Comcast Corp., Deezer SA, iHeartMedia Inc., Micros oft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sirius XM Holdings Inc., Sony Corp., and Spotify Technology SA
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Advertising
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Individual users – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Individual users – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 18: Individual users – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Commercial users – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Commercial users – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 20: Commercial users – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Market Segmentation by Type
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 22: Type – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 23: Comparison by Type
- 6.3 Free – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 24: Free – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 25: Free – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Paid – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Paid – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 27: Paid – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 28: Market opportunity by Type
7 Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 30: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 31: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 33: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 35: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 37: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 39: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 41: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 42: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 43: Market opportunity by geography
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 44: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 45: Vendor landscape
- 10.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 47: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 48: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 49: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Alphabet Inc.
- 11.4 Apple Inc.
- Exhibit 55: Apple Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 56: Apple Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 57: Apple Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 58: Apple Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 59: Apple Inc. – Segment focus
- 11.5 Comcast Corp.
- Exhibit 60: Comcast Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 61: Comcast Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 62: Comcast Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 63: Comcast Corp. – Segment focus
- 11.6 Deezer SA
- Exhibit 64: Deezer SA – Overview
- Exhibit 65: Deezer SA – Product and service
- Exhibit 66: Deezer SA – Key offerings
- 11.7 iHeartMedia Inc.
- Exhibit 67: iHeartMedia Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 68: iHeartMedia Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 69: iHeartMedia Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 70: iHeartMedia Inc. – Key offerings
- 11.8 Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 71: Microsoft Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 72: Microsoft Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 73: Microsoft Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 74: Microsoft Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 75: Microsoft Corp. – Segment focus
- 11.9 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 76: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 77: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 78: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 79: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Segment focus
- 11.10 Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
- Exhibit 81: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 82: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 83: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 84: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. – Segment focus
- 11.11 Sony Corp.
- Exhibit 85: Sony Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 86: Sony Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 87: Sony Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 88: Sony Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 89: Sony Corp. – Segment focus
- 11.12 Spotify Technology SA
- Exhibit 90: Spotify Technology SA – Overview
- Exhibit 91: Spotify Technology SA – Business segments
- Exhibit 92: Spotify Technology SA – Key news
- Exhibit 93: Spotify Technology SA – Key offerings
- Exhibit 94: Spotify Technology SA – Segment focus
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 95: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 96: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 97: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 98: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 99: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/music-streaming-market-research-report-highlights-the-key-findings-in-the-area-of-vendor-landscape-key-market-segments-regions-and-latest-trends-and-drivers-technavio-301564922.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.