Mobile Wallet Market Size Worth $16.2 Trillion By 2031 | CAGR: 22.2: States Study by TMR
- Rising adoption of digitalization in banks and financial organizations globally is expected to help the global mobile wallet market exceed a valuation of US$ 16.2 Trn by 2031
- Increasing penetration of the Internet and mobile phones, specifically in rural areas of developing nations, is fueling the sales growth in the global mobile wallet market
ALBANY, N.Y., May 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global mobile wallet market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 22.2% during the forecast period, 2022-2031, according to a research report by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
Mobile wallet modules are gaining traction among banks and financial institutions across the globe. The application assists these organizations to connect with their customers from across the globe, specifically in the rural areas. This, in turn, helps financial organizations to expand and reach their end-users in a cost-effective manner, notes a TMR study on the global mobile wallet market. Furthermore, these digital wallets help in delivering transparency in commercial transactions across remote areas of the globe. These factors are expected to boost the growth and the digital wallet market share is prognosticated to be valued at over US$ 16.2 Trn by 2031.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=848
Mobile Wallet Market: Key Findings
- Mobile wallets are attracting immense popularity across the globe owing to their ability to allow for online bill payments and other money transfer services with ease. Moreover, the use of these latest tools allows for secure and rapid transactions, according to analysts at TMR. Due to these benefits of using a mobile wallet, there has been a surge in the adoption of these tools. This factor is expected to generate profitable prospects in the global mobile wallet market during the forecast period.
- The user-friendly UI of mobile wallets offers customers an ability to send and receive money effortlessly. Due to the comprehensible interface of mobile wallets, users can complete their transactions even during traveling. Such features are expected to help in the rapid adoption of such apps, which in turn, is resulting into revenue-generation opportunities in the global mobile wallet market, notes a report by TMR.
How mobile wallet market will recover after covid19 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=848
Mobile Wallet Market: Growth Boosters
- Mobile wallet security and safety are some of the key features driving their adoption, which in turn, is fueling the market expansion
- Increased penetration of mobile phones and the Internet in rural regions of the globe is expected to boost the mobile wallet usage statistics in the forthcoming years
- Rising use of mobile wallets owing to their user-friendly UI is resulting into revenue-generation opportunities in the market
Mobile Wallet Market: Regional Analysis
- The mobile wallet market in North America is estimated to maintain its key position during the forecast period owing to rising inclination among the regional customers toward opting for convenience, deals, savings, and improved customer experience. Besides, the U.S. mobile wallet market share in North America is approximately one-third of the total regional market.
- The Asia Pacific mobile wallet market is projected to expand at a higher CAGR during the forecast period due to several factors including study economic growth of several regional nations including Australia, Japan, India, and China. Moreover, the Asia Pacific market is expected to be driven by increasing adoption of technological advancements in the region and presence of a stable environment for the expansion of the mobile payment sector in these nations.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=848
Mobile Wallet Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Apple Inc.
- PayPal, Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Limited
- Google LLC
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Software Group
- Samsung Electronics CO., Ltd.
- Visa Inc.
- Ant Group CO., Ltd.
- Orange SA
- American Express Company
- Seamless Distribution Systems.
- One 97 Communications Limited
- MoneyGram Payment Systems, Inc.
- Mastercard International Incorporated
Mobile Wallet Market Segmentation
- Retail & E-commerce
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Browse Latest IT and Telecom Market Research Reports by TMR:
- Mobile Payment Technologies Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mobile-payments-market.html
- Payment Processing Solutions Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/payment-processing-solutions-market.html
- Digital Wallet Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/digital-wallet-market.html
- P2P Payment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/p2p-payment-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research report company providing business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.