DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Malaysia Cold Chain Market Outlook To 2026 – Driven by Increase in Demand for Perishable Food Items and its Establishment as the Halal Industry Hub, Malaysia Cold Chain Market Experiencing Growth” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Malaysia Cold Chain Market Overview and Size
The cold chain market in Malaysia is at the growth stage. There are not many providers that offer cold chain service for the Malaysian market and it is considered a niche market. Malaysia has established itself as the halal industry hub, making it one of the major trading partners of halal meat and other products. In the review period 2016-2021P, the Malaysia cold chain market has increased at a positive CAGR of 6.9% primarily due to substantial government investments in the freight industry and increase in retail and consumer spending especially in meat and seafood, fruits/vegetables market, and the growing pharmaceuticals industry.
Malaysia Cold Warehousing Market Segmentation:
- By Temperature Range (Ambient, Chilled and Frozen): Chillers and freezers were quite high in demand in the year 2021P given the increase in the consumption of frozen and fresh food items. Since most of the halal products require storage in the freezers, there is highest demand for freezers in Malaysia, followed by chillers in which fresh food products are stored.
- By Ownership (Integrated and Contract Warehouses): Integrated logistic facilities generated larger revenue share in 2021P. This is majorly as most of the warehouses (especially the big players) are able to store/accommodate their clientele’s products within their owned warehouses. These mergers of small players with big cold chain players are leading to the establishment of a bigger player thus eliminating the need of outsourcing (4PL). More small cold companies are expected to merge with bigger players increasing the share of integrated logistics.
Key Segments Covered
By Type of Market
- Overall Cold Chain Market
By End-User Application
- Dairy products
- Cold Storage
- Cold Transport
By Mode of Freight
By Type of Freight
By Type of Air Freight
By Type of Land Freight
By Type of Sea Freight
- Tiong Nam Logistics
- SK Cold Chain
- NL Cold Chain
- TASCO Cold Chain
- Frio Logistics
- Integrated Cold Chain Logistics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Infrastructural Analysis of Malaysia
4. Malaysia Cold Chain Market Segmentation
5. Trends and Developments in Malaysia Cold Chain Market
6. Industry Analysis
7. Malaysia Cold Storage Market Operating and Profitability Model
8. Competitive Landscape in Malaysia Cold Chain Market
9. End-User Potential in Malaysia Cold Chain Market
10. Malaysia Cold Chain Future Market Segmentation
11. Analyst Recommendation
12. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9f3r0
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.