DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Japan Apparel Market Size, Key Trends and Brands, Consumer Behavior, and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the apparel market in Japan with COVID-19 impact. It includes analysis of COVID-19 impact on customer shopping behavior, key apparel retailers, sector analysis, trends, and retailer reactions.
- Despite being less affected than other countries, the pandemic quashed Japan’s apparel spend by 1,835 bn.
- Brands that focus on a clear brand image and incorporate culturally relevant designs have gained popularity.
- Casualization, along with the interest in sportswear, is here to stay and will drive the apparel market.
- Online is the main channel of growth for apparel in Japan, with brands heavily reliant on physical stores losing share.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the Japan apparel market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in apparel categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Drivers & Inhibitors
- Economic Background
- Market Overview
- Brands & Themes
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Market Sizes, Forecasts & Brand Shares
- Methodology & Contacts
- World Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kibza6
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.