Insights on the Insect Pest Control Global Market to 2027 – US Market is Estimated at $3.4 Billion – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Insect Pest Control: Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Insect Pest Control estimated at US$12.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$17.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Chemical, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.7% CAGR and reach US$7.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Physical segment is readjusted to a revised 4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.3% CAGR
The Insect Pest Control market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.3% and 3.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.3 Billion by the year 2027.
Biological Segment to Record 5.5% CAGR
In the global Biological segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.9 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 43 Featured) –
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Arrow Exterminators
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- China National Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Curtis Gilmour
- FMC Corporation
- Rentokil Initial
- Rollins, Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Insect Pest Control – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1kdoqp-pest?w=4
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.