DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Food Stabilizers (Blends and Systems) estimated at US$2.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.9 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% over the analysis period.
Texturizing, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 3.9% CAGR to reach US$1.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Stabilizing segment is readjusted to a revised 3.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 30.2% share of the global Food Stabilizers (Blends and Systems) market. Stabilizing ingredients help in reducing water migration, control moisture, improve the mouth feel, offer enhanced mouth feel; improve shelf life of foods and beverages; prevent separation of oil, improve viscosity, prevent ice-crystal development as well as give stability.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $627.3 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $398.1 Million by 2026
The Food Stabilizers (Blends and Systems) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$627.3 Million in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 26.34% share in the global market. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$398.1 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 4.9% through the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.8% and 3.3% respectively over the analysis period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.9% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$417 Million by the end of the analysis period. Developed economies dominate market growth due to the high demand for packaged and convenience foods and the growing awareness about healthy foods among people. The well-established food processing industries and the presence of numerous large-scale food companies in the US remain a major driving force for the food stabilizers market.
Select Competitors (Total 60 Featured) –
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- CP Kelco U.S., Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Hydrosol GmbH & Co. KG
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Kerry Group plc
- Palsgaard A/S
- Tate & Lyle PLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Use of Natural Ingredients in Foods Fuels Demand for Natural Stabilizers
- Food Stabilizer Innovations Augment Growth Prospects
- Increased use of Clean-Label Stabilizers, A Notable Trend
- Rise in Veganism and Demand for Alterative Dairy Products Boosts Demand for Vegan Friendly Food Stabilizers
- Global Vegans and Vegetarian Population Share of Total Population: 2014, 2020, and 2030
- Vegan Population in the US in Millions: 2014 and 2020
- An Overview of the Market for Vegan Food Products Globally
- Rise in Demand for Processed Food Augurs Well for Market Growth
- Global Processed Foods Market Revenues (in $ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 and 2025
- Demand for Ultra-Processed Foods Continues Strong
- Stabilizers Find Multifunctional Role in Bakery Products Industry
- COVID-19 Impact on Bakery Products Market
- Weekly Bakery Sales Growth in the US: March 2020
- Robust Demand for Bakery Products to Benefit Demand for Stabilizers in the Post COVID-19 Period
- Growing Role of Stabilizers in Dairy Products Industry
- Global Dairy Products Market in US$ Billion: 2015, 2020, and 2025
- COVID-19 Impact on Dairy Products Influences Demand
- Meat & Poultry Sector to Sustain Opportunities
- Trends in Beverage Sector and Impact on Stabilizers
- Favorable Demographic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Ballooning Global Population
- World Population (in Thousands) by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2030, 2050, 2100
- Expanding Urban Population
- World Urban Population in Thousands: 1950-2050P
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population
- Global Middle Class Population (in Millions) and as a Percentage of Total Population: 2005, 2015, 2025 & 2035
- Global Middle Class Spending (in US$ Trillion) by Geographic Region
- Inclination of Millennials towards Health Foods to Drive Market Gains
- Global Millennials Population Spread by Region: 2019
- Millennial Population as a Percentage (%) of Total Population in Developing Countries: 2019
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ly4h7g
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.