Insights on the 3D Concrete Printing US Market to 2026 – Featuring 3D Printhuset, Acciona and Balfour Beatty Among Others
DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “3D Concrete Printing Market Research Report by Technique, Concrete Type, Product Type, Sector, and State – United States Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States 3D Concrete Printing Market size was estimated at USD 22.10 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 28.72 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 26.73% reaching USD 91.58 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Concrete Printing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market, including 3D Printhuset, Acciona, S.A., Apis Cor, Balfour Beatty, Be More 3D, Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology, Betabram, Cazza Construction Technologies, Cobod International A/S, Contour Crafting Corporation, CSP srl, Cybe Construction, D Printhuset, Dus Architects, Heidelbergcement AG, ICON Technology, Inc., Imprimere AG, LafargeHolcim Ltd, Monolite UK, Rohaco Engineering B.V., Sika AG, Skanska AB, Spetsavia, Total Kustom, Xtreee, and Yingchuang Building Technique Co.Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States 3D Concrete Printing Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
6. 3D Concrete Printing Market, by Technique
6.2. Extrusion-Based Technique
6.3. Powder-Based Technique
7. 3D Concrete Printing Market, by Concrete Type
8. 3D Concrete Printing Market, by Product Type
8.2. Floors & Roofs
8.3. Panels & Lintels
9. 3D Concrete Printing Market, by Sector
10. California 3D Concrete Printing Market
11. Florida 3D Concrete Printing Market
12. Illinois 3D Concrete Printing Market
13. New York 3D Concrete Printing Market
14. Ohio 3D Concrete Printing Market
15. Pennsylvania 3D Concrete Printing Market
16. Texas 3D Concrete Printing Market
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
17.1.2. Business Strategy
17.1.3. Product Satisfaction
17.2. Market Ranking Analysis
17.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
17.4. Competitive Scenario
17.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
17.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
17.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
17.4.4. Investment & Funding
17.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
18. Company Usability Profiles
18.1. 3D Printhuset
18.2. Acciona, S.A.
18.3. Apis Cor
18.4. Balfour Beatty
18.5. Be More 3D
18.6. Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
18.8. Cazza Construction Technologies
18.9. Cobod International A/S
18.10. Contour Crafting Corporation
18.11. CSP srl
18.12. Cybe Construction
18.13. D Printhuset
18.14. Dus Architects
18.15. Heidelbergcement AG
18.16. ICON Technology, Inc.
18.17. Imprimere AG
18.18. LafargeHolcim Ltd.
18.19. Monolite UK
18.20. Rohaco Engineering B.V.
18.21. Sika AG
18.22. Skanska AB
18.24. Total Kustom
18.26. Yingchuang Building Technique Co.Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7rrolo
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.