Indonesia Wiring Devices Market Report to 2027 – Rising Urban Population and Growing Infrastructure of the Country is Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indonesia Wiring Devices Market Outlook (2021-2027): Market Forecast?By Types (Switches, Sockets, Wire Connectors & Others), By Verticals (Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Public And Transport Infrastructure) And Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report thoroughly covers the Indonesia wiring devices market by types, and verticals. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the ongoing trends, opportunities / high growth areas, market drivers, which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Indonesia Wiring Devices Market Synopsis
Indonesia wiring device market has been growing at a moderate rate over the past few years owing to growing economic activities across the country. However, Indonesia wiring devices market revenues declined in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which caused a halt to economic and manufacturing activities across the country, disruptions in the supply chain and international trade.
The market is expected to recover sharply in the coming years owing to the lifting of lockdown restrictions and increasing budget allocation in the development of the country’s infrastructure by the government. The rising urban population and growing infrastructure of the country leads to higher usage of electronic products and hence acts as a major growth driver for the wiring devices market.
According to the publisher, Indonesia Wiring devices market size is projected to grow at CAGR of 11.6% during 2021-2027. In Indonesia, the wiring devices is anticipated to market experience rapidest growth in the forecast period. Growth in construction sector, increasing number of housing development projects and the rapid urbanization are also the major factors contributing to the growth of the wiring devices market.
In the coming years as the impact of covid 19 subsides and economic activities progress, the sales of wiring devices would increase. With different modern designs and innovations being introduced to the market by wiring devices manufacturers, the adoption of technology upgraded wiring devices is anticipated to rise in the upcoming years.
Market by Verticals Analysis
By Verticals, commercial sector is anticipated to experience rapid growth in the forecast period on account of government’s efforts to reduce restrictions in 11 key sectors, including capital investment, company licencing, corporate tax rates, and land acquisition, making it easier for firms to do business in the country thereby boosting the country’s commercial sector as well as wiring devices market.
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Data until 2027.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
- Key Highlights of the Report
- Indonesia Wiring devices Market Overview
- Indonesia Wiring devices Market Outlook
- Indonesia Wiring devices Market Forecast
- Historical Data and Forecast of Indonesia Wiring devices Market Revenues for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Market Revenues, By Types, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Market Revenues, By Verticals, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Indonesia Wiring devices Market Trends
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment Indonesia Wiring Devices Market Share, By Types
- Market Opportunity Assessment Indonesia Wiring Devices Market Share, By Verticals
- Indonesia Wiring devices Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Wire Connectors
- Public and Transport Infrastructure
- MK Electric (Indonesia)
- ABB Sakti Industri
- Siemens Indonesia
- Schneider Electric Indonesia
- Hager Electro Indonesia
- Panasonic Gobel Indonesia
- Eaton Indonesia
- Simon Elektrik Indonesia
- Legrand Indonesia
- Lestari Inti Utama
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kpmlnf
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.