Indonesia Diesel Genset Market Report 2022: Latest Trends, Competition Analysis and Demand Forecasts, 2021-2030 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indonesia Diesel Genset Market Report: By Power Rating, Application – Latest Trends, Competition Analysis and Demand Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The estimated Indonesian diesel genset market 2021 value was $339.9 million, and it will reach $504.5 million by 2030, at a 4.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2030.
The key reason behind it would be the high frequency of power outages in the country owing to its poor grid infrastructure and high incidence of natural calamities, such as earthquakes, incessant rain and flood, and volcanic eruptions.
For instance, during February-April 2021, certain parts of Indonesia were ravaged by floods and rain, which led to a massive power outage. Moreover, the country faces a critical shortage of coal, with mining firms deliberately not meeting their targets to supply 25% of the output to domestic power plants. Further, the government estimated in May 2021 that across the country, 500,000 households were still without a grid connection.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, diesel genset sales dropped massively in the country because of the closure of major industrial and commercial spaces and challenges in the import of these systems and their components. However, as the lockdowns have now been lifted, economic activity is resurging. Moreover, on January 12, 2022, the country lifted the ban on the arrival of people from overseas, which is a positive sign for its tourism sector.
Key Findings of Indonesia Diesel Genset Market Report
- Till now, gensets with a power rating of 5 to 75 kVA have witnessed the highest sales (in terms of volume) due to their lower prices and popularity in small industries, residential facilities, telecom towers, commercial complexes, restaurants, and hotels.
- However, high-power variants are now beginning to trend in the Indonesian diesel genset market because the government is strongly focusing on the development of industrial and social infrastructure.
- For instance, the National Medium-Term Development Plan (2020-2024) entails a spending of $412 billion for the construction of highways, buildings, roads, ports, and refineries, thereby driving the demand for gensets for powering construction equipment.
- Among the residential, industrial, and commercial sectors, the industrial sector will most rapidly increase the procurement of such power production systems in the country in the coming years.
- In this regard, the Making Indonesia 4.0 initiative, which aims to make the country a global manufacturing hub, will be a key Indonesian diesel genset market growth driver.
- In the same way, the high population of the country has made the residential sector the greatest user of gensets. This is also attributed to the large number of people who don’t have grid connections, thus depend on gensets.
- Cummins Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Deutz AG
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.
- Kohler Co.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce plc
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Aksa Power Generation
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Research Background
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Analysis Period
1.4 Market Data Reporting Unit
1.5 Market Size Breakdown by Segment
1.6 Key Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1 Secondary Research
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Data Triangulation
2.5 Notes and Caveats
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Introduction
4.1 Definition of Market Segments
4.1.1 by Power Rating
126.96.36.199 5 Kva-75 Kva
188.8.131.52 76 Kva-375 Kva
184.108.40.206 376 Kva-750 Kva
220.127.116.11 Above 750 Kva
4.1.2 by Application
18.104.22.168.1 Retail Establishments
22.214.171.124.3 Telecom Towers
126.96.36.199.2 Energy & Power
Chapter 5. Industry Outlook
5.1 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Rise in Demand for High-Power-Rating Diesel Gensets
184.108.40.206 Growth in Industrial and Construction Sectors
220.127.116.11 Power Outages
18.104.22.168 Growth in Telecom Sector
22.214.171.124 Impact Analysis of Drivers on Market Forecast
126.96.36.199 Harmful Effects of Diesel Gensets
188.8.131.52 Growing Demand for Generators Based on Alternative Fuels
184.108.40.206 Impact Analysis of Restraints on Market Forecast
5.2 Impact of Covid-19
Chapter 6. Indonesia Market Size and Forecast
6.2 Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.3 Market Revenue, by Power Rating
6.4 Market Volume, by Application
6.4.1 Commercial Market Volume, by User
6.4.2 Commercial Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.4.3 Industrial Market Volume, by User
6.4.4 Industrial Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.5 Market Revenue, by Application
6.5.1 Commercial Market Revenue, by User
6.5.2 Commercial Market Revenue, by Power Rating
6.5.3 Industrial Market Revenue, by User
6.5.4 Industrial Market Revenue, by Power Rating
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis of Key Players
7.2 Diesel Genset Offerings of Key Players
7.3 Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
7.4 Recent Strategic Developments of Key Players
7.4.1 Product Launches
7.4.2 Other Developments
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1 Business Overview
8.2 Product and Service Offerings
8.3 Key Financial Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/shjxc6
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.