DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Online Grocery Market, By Product Category (Packaged Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Household Products, Fruits & Vegetables, & Others (Pet Care, Baby Care, etc.)), By Platform, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2017-FY2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian Online Grocery Market stood at USD3.95 billion in FY2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 33.00% in the forecast period, to reach USD26.63 billion by FY2027. Changing consumer preferences, growing disposable income, new market entrants, and increased focus on expanding e-commerce business and adoption of attractive marketing strategies are the primary driving factors influencing the growth of the Indian Online Grocery Market during the forecast period.
Rapid urbanization, increasing working population, and growing passive lifestyle adoption leaves less time for household chores. Consumers are actively adopting services and products that can add to comfort and convenience and improve living standards. The adoption of an online grocery system by consumers is expected to grow at a rapid rate as the market players provide all the necessary household items in a few hours at discounted rates. The market players are making high-end investments to upgrade their systems and develop an efficient supply chain, transportation system, and inventory to meet customer requirements. The proliferation of smart devices and the availability of affordable internet facilities make online platforms easier and more convenient for consumers. However, the possibility of fraudulent online activities and delayed customer support may hinder the growth of the Indian Online Grocery Market in the forecast period.
The Indian Online Grocery Market is segmented based on product category, platform, regional distribution, and competitional landscape. Based on the platform, the market is bifurcated into mobile applications and desktop websites. The mobile application segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period. Ease of using mobile applications, availability of user-friendly interface, and online payment gateways are driving the demand for mobile applications among consumers.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
- Base Year: FY2021
- Estimated Year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2023-FY2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Indian Online Grocery Market from FY2017 to FY2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Online Grocery Market from FY2022 to FY2027 and growth rate until FY2027.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Online Grocery Market based on product category, platform, regional distribution, and competitional landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Indian Online Grocery Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Online Grocery Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Online Grocery Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Indian Online Grocery Market.
Key Target Audience:
- Online grocery service providers, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Maintenance and deployment companies
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to online grocery
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Grofers India Private Limited
- Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited (BigBasket)
- Amazon Retail India Private Limited
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited
- Paytm E-commerce Private Limited
- Nature’s Basket Limited
- Omnipresent Retail India Private Limited (Spencer’s)
- Future Retail Limited
- Reliance Retail Limited
- Godfrey Phillips India Limited (24SEVEN)
- Bundl Technologies Private Limited
India Online Grocery Market, By Product Category
- Packaged Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Household Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
India Online Grocery Market, By Platform
- Mobile Application
- Desktop Website
India Online Grocery Market, By Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bfa9hc
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.