DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market (2022-2027) by Type, End User, Modality, Distribution Channel, Price Point, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market is estimated to be USD 4.57 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.79 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.98%.
- India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market is segmented based on Type, End User, Modality, Distribution Channel, and Price Point.
- Type, the market is classified into Fixed and Portable.
- End User, the market is classified into B2B, B2C, and Others.
- Modality, the market is classified into Automatic and Manual.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Supermarket/Hypermarket, Online Stores, and Convenience Stores.
- Price Point, the market is classified into Standard and Mass.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Sterillium Hand Sanitizer, Savlon Hand Sanitizer, Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer, Corvil Hand Sanitizer, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Consumer Inclination Toward Health & Wellness
4.1.2 Innovations in Hand Sanitizers
4.1.3 Increasing Government Awareness and Promotion of Hygiene Products
4.2.1 Health Hazards Associated with Hand Sanitizers
4.3.1 Rising Influence of Social Media and Online Advertisements
4.3.2 Change in Consumer Perception Toward Sanitizers
4.4.1 Availability of Excessive Alternative Products
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market, By Type
7 India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market, By End User
8 India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market, By Modality
9 India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market, By Distribution Channel
9.3 Online stores
9.4 Convenience stores
10 India’s Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Market, By Price Point
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
- Sterillium Hand Sanitizer
- Savlon Hand Sanitizer
- Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
- Godrej Protekt Hand Sanitizer
- Multani Hand Sanitizer
- Corvil Hand Sanitizer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rqe3sf
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.