Indian Warehouse Market Growth Opportunities 2021-2026: Anticipated to Witness a CAGR of 9.1% – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indian Warehouse Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian warehouse market reached a value of INR 676 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the Indian warehouse market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during 2021-2026.
Warehousing involves storage of goods and merchandise in order to protect the quality and quantity of the stored products awaiting future use. It is an integral part of the logistics value chain, forming the node, which allows for collection, sorting and dissemination of goods within the supply chain.
Several factors like the country’s changing tax regime, growth across major industries such as automobiles, food, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, FMCG and the emergence of organized retail have supported the growth of the warehousing industry in India.
Export/import cargo which are the key drivers of the warehousing segment are expected to witness a strong growth in the coming years. We expect India’s share in the global trade to double in the next five years creating a positive impact on the warehousing market.
- The analyst expects traditional growth driving sectors such as agriculture and manufacturing (textile and auto ancillary) to continue driving the demand in the coming years.
- A number of new growth drivers such as organized retail, information technology, telecommunications and healthcare are also expected to create a strong demand in the coming years.
- The analyst expects a significant proportion of investments in warehousing to be made towards free trade warehousing zones (FTWZs) and logistic parks.
- Based on the sector, the market has been segmented into the industrial sector and the agriculture sector.
- Based on the ownership, the market has been segmented as private warehouses, public warehouses and bonded warehouses.
- Based on the type of commodity stored, the market has been segmented as general warehouses, speciality warehouses and refrigerated warehouses.
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian warehouse market cover ing all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in the report and the profiles of key players have also been provided.
The report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Indian warehouse market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the India warehouse market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian warehouse market?
- What is the breakup of the Indian warehouse market on the basis of sector?
- What is the breakup of the Indian warehouse market on the basis of ownership?
- What is the breakup of the Indian warehouse market on the basis of type of commodities stored?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian warehouse market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian warehouse market?
- What is the structure of the Indian warehouse market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian warehouse market?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Indian Warehouse Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Sector
5.5 Market Breakup by Ownership
5.6 Market Breakup by Type of Commodities Stored
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Sector
6.1 Industrial Warehouses
6.2 Agricultural Warehouses
7 Market Breakup by Ownership
7.1 Private Warehouses
7.2 Public Warehouses
7.3 Bonded Warehouses
8 Market Breakup by Type of Commodities Stored
8.1 General Warehouses
8.2 Speciality Warehouses
8.3 Refrigerated Warehouses
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Key Players
9.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ni97jf
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.