Indian Shrimp Feed Market Report 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2015-2026 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indian Shrimp Feed Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian shrimp feed market reached a value of US$ 1.05 Billion in 2020.
The use of good quality feed helps in improving the shrimp production, profits, and minimizing the environmental pollution generated from shrimp farming. According to the latest report, titled “Indian Shrimp Feed Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the Indian shrimp feed market is expected to exhibit strong growth during the next five years.
One of the primary factors catalysing the growth of the Indian shrimp feed market is the massive marine wealth in India that sustains the development of the aquaculture industry. In addition, the market is also influenced by the commercialization of vannamei shrimp, supported by a sustained demand from both the developed and developing countries. The production and export of vannamei has overtaken native species of shrimps like black tiger which were farmed dominantly till 2003.
This acts as another factor facilitating the demand for shrimp feed. Moreover, the availability of improved product varieties and a shift towards the usage of commercially produced shrimp feed have further contributed towards the growth of this market
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian shrimp feed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian shrimp feed market?
- Which are the popular types of shrimp feed in the Indian market?
- What are the key ingredients in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What are the major additives in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What are the price trends of shrimp feed?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What are the import and export trends in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian shrimp feed market?
- How is shrimp feed manufactured?
Based on type, the market has been segmented as starter grade, grower grade and finisher grade. Currently, starter grade dominates the market, holding the largest share in the Indian shrimp feed market.
On the basis of ingredient, fishmeal represents the largest segment, followed by fish oil, wheat flour, soybean meal and others.
Based on additives, the market is segregated as vitamin and protein, fatty acid, antibiotics, antioxidants and feed enzyme. Amongst these, vitamins and proteins exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry, Gujarat, Orissa, and Maharashtra. Amongst these, Andhra Pradesh is the leading market, accounting for majority of the market share.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5ab7hn
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.