Indian Human Machine Interface (HMI) Growth Opportunities Report 2021 – New Revenue Opportunities for OEMs from In-cabin Added Features and Technology – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indian Human Machine Interface (HMI) Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Demand for Comfort, Convenience, and Connected Car Technologies to Propel Market towards $1.67 Billion Revenue by 2027
This research offers revenue and unit shipment forecasts (2021 to 2027) for the overall Indian HMI market by segment (radio, display audio, and navigation). It also includes an HMI share forecast for each major OEM by system type and includes a breakdown of their HMI portfolio features.
India’s automotive HMI system market is experiencing a technological shift as more original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) introduce advanced infotainment systems with every new model launched. The growing demand for comfort, convenience, safety, and security has boosted the market for cars with advanced HMI features, more connected technologies, and the integration of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) solutions.
Most of the premium OEMs in India now offer either display audio or navigation units as a standard feature, apart from the base variant, whereas volume OEMs are rapidly shifting towards offering these units. Large touch screens that support smartphone integration and navigation HMI units are slowly replacing traditional radio/stereo units.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the growth opportunities for OEMs in the HMI market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the HMI market?
- How are the types of HMI systems distributed across OEMs?
- What is the market share of HMIs for the next 5 to 6 years compared to the base year?
- Who are the main players/OEMs, and what is their place in the HMI market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the In-car Infotainment Systems Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Indian HMI Market
- HMI Market Scope of Analysis
- HMI System Segmentation
- Automaker Type Segmentation
- Car Body Type Segmentation
- Key Competitors for HMI Systems
- Key Growth Metrics for Indian HMI Market
- Growth Drivers for the HMI Market
- Growth Restraints for HMI Market
- Forecast Assumptions, Indian HMI Market
- Revenue Forecast by Segment, Indian HMI Market
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Segment, Indian HMI Market
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Radio Units
- Key Growth Metrics for Radio Units
- Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast, Radio Units
- Revenue and Pricing Trend Forecast Analysis, Radio Units
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Display Audio Units
- Key Growth Metrics for Display Audio Units
- Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast, Display Audio Units
- Revenue and Pricing Trend Forecast Analysis, Display Audio Units
- Growth Opportunity Analysis, Navigation Units
5. Key Growth Metrics for Navigation Units
- Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast, Navigation Units
- Pricing Trends and Forecast Analysis, Navigation Units
6. OEMs Strategy
- Competitive Environment, HMI Market
- Indian HMI Market Share – Percent Penetration Forecast
- HMI Share Analysis – Maruti Suzuki
- HMI Share Analysis – Hyundai
- HMI Share Analysis – Tata
- HMI Share Analysis – Kia
- HMI Share Analysis – Mahindra
- HMI Share Analysis – Renault
- HMI Share Analysis – Toyota
- HMI Share Analysis – Honda
- HMI Share Analysis – Ford
- HMI Share Analysis – VW
7. Automaker Portfolios, India
- HMI Features Benchmarking – Overall
- Maruti Suzuki – HMI Features
- Hyundai – HMI Pricing
- Tata – HMI Features
- Kia – HMI Pricing
- Mahindra – HMI Features
- Renault – HMI Pricing
- Toyota – HMI Features
- Honda – HMI Pricing
- Ford – HMI Features
- VW – HMI Pricing
8. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Customer Interest in Connected Services for Reach and Compatibility with Advanced In-car Infotainment Systems
- Growth Opportunity 2 – New Revenue Opportunities for OEMs from In-cabin Added Features and Technology
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Advanced Infotainment Systems and Connected Technology will Initiate M&As and Joint Ventures
9. Next Steps
- Maruti Suzuki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1o2eod
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.