India Tyre Market Report 2022 to 2027: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Tyre Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The India tyre market reached a volume of 182 million Units in 2021. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach 221.8 million Units by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.59% during 2022-2027.
- MRF Limited
- CEAT Limited
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
India represents the fourth largest market for tyres in the world after China, Europe and the United States. In India, the market is currently being driven by the increasing radialization of tyres, especially in buses and trucks. Moreover, the tyre industry consists of a vast consumer base; they are used in all types of vehicles which include passenger cars, buses, military vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, etc.
The demand for tyres is primarily catalyzed from two End-user segments – OEMs and the replacement segment. The replacement market currently dominates the tyre market accounting for most of the total sales. Demand by the OEM segment is driven by new automobile sales trends, whereas the replacement market is linked to the usage patterns and replacement cycles.
The market for tyres is quite concentrated in India, with the top 10 manufacturers accounting for around 80 percent of the total market share. MRF, Apollo Tyres and JK Tyres currently represent the top players in this market.
Key Market Segmentation:
This report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India tyre market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. The report has categorized the market based on vehicle type, OEM and replacement segment, domestic production and imports, radial and bias tyres, tube and tubeless tyres, tyre size and price segment.
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Two Wheelers
- Three Wheelers
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Off the Road
Breakup by OEM and Replacement Segment:
- OEM Tyres
- Replacement Tyres
Breakup by Domestic Production and Imports:
- Domestic Production
Breakup by Radial and Bias Tyres:
Breakup by Tube and Tubeless Tyres:
- Tube Tyres
- Tubeless Tyres
Breakup by Tyre Size:
Breakup by Price Segment:
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- East India
- West and Central India
- South India
- Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the India tyre market in 2021?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the India tyre market during 2022-2027?
3. What are the key factors driving the India tyre market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India tyre market?
5. What is the breakup of the India tyre market based on the vehicle type?
6. What is the breakup of the India tyre market based on the OEM and replacement segment?
7. What is the breakup of the India tyre market based on the domestic production and imports?
8. What is the breakup of the India tyre market based on the radial and bias tyres?
9. What is the breakup of the India tyre market based on the tyre size?
10. What are the key regions in the India tyre market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the India tyre market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/amvwqv
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.